Bussekin pocket dump

Tensegrity

Platinum Member
If packin' one, what else ya got on you?

View attachment 1420028

-iPhone 3 (still rocking it)
-Fenix LD 30
-EOS 2.0 Ti wallet
-Zippo brass (custom engraved from wife) with Zippo jet insert
-Leatherman Rebar with Nite Ize clip
-Cheaters
-Zero Tolerance 0900
-INFIcoot, stripped, with Nuclear Fallout cerakote by BlownDeadline (to match my Alpha Dog 6)
-Mashed Cat with Ulticlip
-LL Bean polarized fishers w/ cheaters
-Keys with JHO Knives tritium skull

Last edited:
The Bandicoot in my opinion is the most underrated Bussekin ever made. It and the AD are my most-used fixed blade knives. Excels at cleaning fish and field-dressing deer. Least slippery handle I have ever used when covered with blood.
I frequently carry that same ZT also.

The Bandicoot in my opinion is the most underrated Bussekin ever made. It and the AD are my most-used fixed blade knives. Excels at cleaning fish and field-dressing deer. Least slippery handle I have ever used when covered with blood.
I frequently carry that same ZT also.

This. Guy. Gets. It. Bandicoot is also my EDC, only way to make it better is to score and INFIcoot.

Can’t carry a fixed blade at work, but I had a CJRB Gobi in the pocket today.

Well, when I can, I carry my Park Ranger with Sheath. Samsung Galaxy 9, I'll only upgrade that when it breaks not every year. I have almost 50 folders of various types but lately I have been carrying my new Emerson micarta Sheepdog in the front pocket and a Spyderco Para3 in the back left pocket. I also have a Streamlight Led Flashlight and my wallet

We need one of these...

BabyCoot_zps19a6cc7e.jpeg

Nix the choil and make it 1/8” thickness and I’d be allll over that. I bet I’m not alone.

I'ld buy multiples

The pic was from the old Swamp Shack in a post by Elof...may The Shack rise again.
There were so many drool inducing prototypes on that site

Agreed. Or a Hairy Carry...

I'm pretty certain it cannot be Hairy Carry variant, the small elf-choil is pretty dead giveaway. The Hairy Carry has a much larger radiused but shallow choil, also the handle appears much too wide. Don't get me wrong, I love the Hairy Carry... would love to see them again for sure.

Jerry is gonna have to put them into production then...along with the M7!

edit: You are right I think it is part of the Mischief line

That looks like a Howling Rat LM variant.

It is not
It is one of about 8 models from Mischief line that never got into production. There was a set of pics with the prototypes ages ago, I thought I had them saved somewhere, but can't find them.

No problem MB

Mischief line seems to have 2 types of handles larger on the M models (6 & 9, supposedly there is a very few M7's out in the wild, but it might be just a rumor) and smaller on LM (HRLM) and RMD

Back