Busses and Guns

That is about as "slick" as it gets in more ways than one...

Yes, thanks. I thought so too, but wasn't sure about the purchase at first..wasn't cheap for a gun w/ no sights..lol. So happy I did, a great little piece...that ain't really that little. I carry a Sig 238 more often.

Cheers ickythump Kool Kimber!
And all the rest of you gun totin, Busse hauling Hombres & Desperados!

My goto pistol is a Warrior...
That was my first Busse knife, a BG TG!
And they are addictive, eh!!
I'm gonna have to take some new pictures...

Ya know, Sixx said, while talking to himself while responding to
BF Busse threads...
My guns, and my knives mostly live in a safe.
And I've not been one to post pics all over, I don't do any Facebook...
In fact BF's is where I do the social media thing.
I'm paranoid, as a low tech redneck, that somehow someone
will figure out my safe comb, or track me down with Google...

What I'm sayin is I'm getting older, and ALL my collecting up to
my present 50 years old, has mainly just let the wonderful tools &
toys sit year after year...

But, I like most of the people on BF's!
I gotta watch what I type, because I mainly hang around the W & C GreyLine,
where naughty language is expected!
I made some good friends, and particularly the BUSSE collectors / users / maniacs /
Hogs!
You my Busse Brothers & Sisters have uncommon brand loyalty, perhaps only
rivalled by Harley Davidson!!

And I feel quite safe, sharing pictures of some of my guns & knives,
to be shared with other people with similar interests!!
Over on W & C, we even put up pics of family, pets, vehicles..
I've been taking them out, the guns & knives, gear & stuff,
remembering hunts & trips, and reliving
some good times, and being "relieved" about other times...
And as I take the stuff out, I'm going to take more pictures &
share more of them with like minded folks on BF's,
W & C, and on the Busse threads mainly!
I'm addicted to the products Jerry Busse & his crew
grind & create! All the crew! I don't know many of you,
but my communication with Garth & Amy always left me thinking,
"What great folks!"

Well, sorry folks...
I'm too "typy" today...
Fighting cabin fever since the days are so much shorter up here...
Y'all keep your powder dry, and "always keep an edge on your knife"!
-SixxIMG_1687.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks. Apologies for the delayed reply

7AmK5J1.jpg

ixFee4g.jpg

Feature of the model, for concealment..as snag free as possible. 3", alloy frame w/ laser grips...Yank, point and shoot.

That is slick (a perfect description!).
Lil laser in the grip, sneaky & sends a message!
Really like it!
We can't have pistols with barrels shorter than 4.15" in Canada.
And next to no CCW permits as well.

Anyway, thanks again for the pics!

Thanks. Apologies for the delayed reply

7AmK5J1.jpg

ixFee4g.jpg

Feature of the model, for concealment..as snag free as possible. 3", alloy frame w/ laser grips...Yank, point and shoot.
Jeez Pat. You have all the nice stuff. I do also carry a Kimber Tactical Ultra 2. These compact 45's are solid. Very nice RCP you have there. I've been wanting one for awhile now. :thumbsup::thumbsup: :D

Jeez Pat. You have all the nice stuff. I do also carry a Kimber Tactical Ultra 2. These compact 45's are solid. Very nice RCP you have there. I've been wanting one for awhile now. :thumbsup::thumbsup: :D

Thanks!

The Kimber's are great, had a bunch, sold all but this one. That Warrior is badass 6850 6850 . I had the Tactical Pro 2 back when they were still running the external extractors.

I started buying Springfield's again because I started buying Busse's..had to offset the balance:)

My last purchase was a Range Officer..5", all steel..standard barrel bushing..my favorite configuration. The Ultra has a bull barrel..I'd like to get my hands on a TRP Operator.

Thanks!

The Kimber's are great, had a bunch, sold all but this one. That Warrior is badass 6850 6850 . I had the Tactical Pro 2 back when they were still running the external extractors.

I started buying Springfield's again because I started buying Busse's..had to offset the balance:)

My last purchase was a Range Officer..5", all steel..standard barrel bushing..my favorite configuration. The Ultra has a bull barrel..I'd like to get my hands on a TRP Operator.

Thanks Ickythump!
I liked that if needed in a bind, that the Warrior is basically a regular 1911.
Not many parts for pistols up here, and sometimes a pain to obtain...
Thanks for the pics, & you still have some very cool heaters & blades!
Hell yeah on the Operator! Good to have goals!!

IckyT, F'lar, Silas, HappyD, anyone else, like
Hydeinmind, ZombieAssasin, there may be others!!
Pleased to meet you!
Hello to any other BF Knife Knuts,
whether I've chatted with, or only read your interesting
posts!!

I don't wander out of W&C too much, but I like the Busse
threads, and the guns & Busse's!!
Y'all take it easy!
Randy (but they call me Sixx)

Last edited:
Did a ton of shooting today, approximately 1300 rounds fired through my DDMK18 with Surefire can. Built on a Noveske lower. Runnin' and gunnin' sure can be tiresome. The guys and I took turns loading mags, and let me tell ya....my fingers actually hurt from reloading so much, and being a lefty, carbon blow-back is directly to the face with this MK18 overgassed upper. So excited that I had not a one hick-up. After we shot all together about 4,000 rounds, it was nice to come home to my new to me TGLB with an atom splitting edge.Resized_20171104_210057.jpg
Stripped her down, drinkin some 7 and Pepsi, and off with the carbon....good Saturday night brothers! Had to share.

Did a ton of shooting today, approximately 1300 rounds fired through my DDMK18 with Surefire can. Built on a Noveske lower. Runnin' and gunnin' sure can be tiresome. The guys and I took turns loading mags, and let me tell ya....my fingers actually hurt from reloading so much, and being a lefty, carbon blow-back is directly to the face with this MK18 overgassed upper. So excited that I had not a one hick-up. After we shot all together about 4,000 rounds, it was nice to come home to my new to me TGLB with an atom splitting edge.View attachment 792381
Stripped her down, drinkin some 7 and Pepsi, and off with the carbon....good Saturday night brothers! Had to share.

Thanks Zombieassassin!!
Sounds like a great day!
You never know, with today's medical miracles, maybe you'll be able to get
that Southpaw shooting problem cured! (Totally joking bud, lol!!)
Talk about weapon familiarity, and muscle memory (I'm talking firearms dudes!)!

Is there a gun rack in the VW? Lol!
Sounds like a great day!
No suppressors in Canada...
Idiots make the gun laws up from watching old James Bond movies I'm sure...

Anyway, thanks Z-A!
-Randy, aka Sixx...

No problem Sixx! Yea my daughter is a lucky girl....only 5yr old I know that has her own suppressed Bushmaster AR-22....she loves it. Sorry about those Canada laws...I had no idea. They sure are fun. You make it to Va and I'll take ya blastin yea!

No problem Sixx! Yea my daughter is a lucky girl....only 5yr old I know that has her own suppressed Bushmaster AR-22....she loves it. Sorry about those Canada laws...I had no idea. They sure are fun. You make it to Va and I'll take ya blastin yea!

I could tell you were a good family man Z-A!!
Good on you & the lucky gal!!

Oh, the laws are what they are...
Some day I'm gonna have to find out about moving South...
Arizona is a much less painful environment!

You never know Z-A, I certainly appreciate the offer!
Same goes bud!
If you need something that I can help with from the Great White North!

All the best to you & yours!
And a Happy Thanksgiving!!
-Sixx

Actually Boring....that sheath is from a Paul Chen katana I have that didnt last through my torture tests. So, I gave the katana to the 19yr old son as a yard basher and learning tool. Cut the wooden sheath down to size and notched it out for the guards. Fits tight and snug like a glove. Thanks for noticing.

I completely understand, that's why I did what I did. It is however only for the time being. A kydex from a reputable member here runs $175 plus shipping, and that is what my sights are set on...but for now what I have will do. My Butaniku is a complete beater and a kydex sheath will handle the abuse I dish out.... this toothpick with a hole down the middle won't.

Just finished a 300 blk pistol build so I figured I would post a family pic. Not all my guns or knives, but most of my favorites. Pistols are a worked over G21 from Robar and a Dan Wesson Valor from Severns Custom.

I1FuzNx.jpg

Threw a couple Carothers in there for fun.

Last edited:
Back