Busses and Guns

Good looking combo there! How do those Lehigh Xtreme Penetrators shoot for you?

They shoot targets really well. :) I picked up the rifle after last deer season (and watching the movie Wind River) and I'm not even sure I want to use it on deer. They leave quite the hole. The small hole is from my .308 (standing shots @ 100 yds). On a fun note, the .45-70 fits nicely in the fuller and the projectile has less diameter than the HOG Gemini is thick (at the bullet's "tip"). :)

20180406_115424.jpg
DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

lpLD9S3.jpg

My walk in the woods buddies...

I

Figured the ar's were, I didn't know they had 80% for pistols

Yup, Polymer80 Glock 19 on the left and SS80 Glock 43 the right. The rifles are considerably more difficult, expensive, and messy to make. For the pistols all you need is a Dremmel and a hand drill. Takes about an hour from start to finish including assembly of the slide and lower parts.

I was actually going to offer one to Jerry for a Killa Zilla with the exchange program he's got...but I figured with a machine shop at his disposal he probably already has a rack of them.

Last edited:
Yup, Polymer80 Glock 19 on the left and SS80 Glock 43 the right. The rifles are considerably more difficult, expensive, and messy to make. For the pistols all you need is a Dremmel and a hand drill. Takes about an hour from start to finish including assembly of the slide and lower parts.

I was actually going to offer one to Jerry for a Killa Zilla with the exchange program he's got...but I figured with a machine shop at his disposal he probably already has a rack of them.

Can someone please explain the exchange program if its a thing? Feel free to PM me if it’s easier. I’ve heard of ppl trading things in the past with Jerry for some infi and I’d be very interested in getting more info on this. Thanks.

Can someone please explain the exchange program if its a thing? Feel free to PM me if it’s easier. I’ve heard of ppl trading things in the past with Jerry for some infi and I’d be very interested in getting more info on this. Thanks.

My understanding of it is you PM Jerry and tell him what you have. He then either expresses interest and works out a trade for blade(s) or says no thanks.

Base entry is a bottle of Blue Label

Back