Busses and Guns

S&W 45acp revolver and vex knife
n8MbrIM.jpg

0411e2t.jpg

Performance Center puts out an excellent revolver.
I really wanna try that V-Comp some day.
Very nice.....

Thanks, it's a nice shooting pistol. When I bought it they also had the Competitor but in the end I wanted the 4" barrel and am a sucker for unfluted cylinder's. We've been spending a lot of time in the TN/NC Smokies this summer and it rides in my field bag. Heading that way again on Sunday :D

Thanks, it's a nice shooting pistol. When I bought it they also had the Competitor but in the end I wanted the 4" barrel and am a sucker for unfluted cylinder's. We've been spending a lot of time in the TN/NC Smokies this summer and it rides in my field bag. Heading that way again on Sunday :D
Cool! Your definitely in my area.
I live high up in the Blue Ridge, but the Smokies ain't that far away at all. Beautiful country your in.
Enjoy it!

Cool! Your definitely in my area.
I live high up in the Blue Ridge, but the Smokies ain't that far away at all. Beautiful country your in.
Enjoy it!

I noticed that, I'll probably drive within an hour of you or so. It'll be our third time this summer. We've gone a number of times in recent years but our daughter is going on 7 and just starting to enjoy the wildlife, rivers and hiking of the parks, then also the activities down in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. She loves Fanny Farkles and the Mountain Coaster over by Dollywood, we usually ride it 15 or more times each trip... then dinner or lunch at Mama's Farmhouse at least once or twice.. she has the whole trip planned out :D

I noticed that, I'll probably drive within an hour of you or so. It'll be our third time this summer. We've gone a number of times in recent years but our daughter is going on 7 and just starting to enjoy the wildlife, rivers and hiking of the parks, then also the activities down in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. She loves Fanny Farkles and the Mountain Coaster over by Dollywood, we usually ride it 15 or more times each trip... then dinner or lunch at Mama's Farmhouse at least once or twice.. she has the whole trip planned out :D
Awesome. Good times. Enjoy the heck out them too.

Back