Busses and Whisky

Found this little gem this past weekend on clearance for $20.

It's only reasonable to get it.
yiZC87Z.jpg

hUDqeai.jpg

Rather... It's be UNreasonable not to get it!

Still.. I wonder if it's any good?
It's actually not too bad. My friend got some, better than I was expecting.

Id

yiZC87Z.jpg

hUDqeai.jpg

Use it to sterilize surgical equipment or field dressings. That's about all.

yiZC87Z.jpg

hUDqeai.jpg

Totally agree. I'd drop coin on it in a heartbeat, if only to have the bottle/label. And I don't think it's strong enough to actually sterilize anything. It would help, though.

Totally agree. I'd drop coin on it in a heartbeat, if only to have the bottle/label. And I don't think it's strong enough to actually sterilize anything. It would help, though.
yeah, for $20, I can't argue... even if I just kept the bottle.
It's not even strong enough for hand sanitizer, I doubt it would sterilize anything but the one drinking it.
But I hope it's drinkable... reviews on it are generally positive.
I can appreciate things from a wide price spectrum... sometimes I like a nicer, more refined sip, while other times, something CHEAP just does it.

I remember Rebel Yell from my younger days. Back then you couldn't pay me to drink that stuff.

Fast forward a few years and tried it again. Either my taste has changed or I have just tried so many other worse things that the Rebel Yell wasn't nearly as bad as I remember it being.

Garth

Good seeds to plant Vanhash~These were marked down to the point I couldn't resist. I decided to "Take the Black" first since I haven't had an Oban yet. Oban Bay Reserve - WOW! This is tasty! I think this is going on my "will buy again" list for sure. It's rare that I go there with the first couple sips :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

ObanaVulinTR.jpg

Good seeds to plant Vanhash~These were marked down to the point I couldn't resist. I decided to "Take the Black" first since I haven't had an Oban yet. Oban Bay Reserve - WOW! This is tasty! I think this is going on my "will buy again" list for sure. It's rare that I go there with the first couple sips :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

View attachment 1353876
I want one of those Oban black bottles but couldn't even find one around here! Not even full price!

Last edited:
I want one of those Oban black bottles but couldn't even find one around here! Not even full price!
Hey,I think you know someone who can hook you up brother :D I don't know what it normally is as I don't really look at prices, if it's what I want I just grab it- but I think it was marked on sale for $64, is that a good deal? Or if you just want the bottle you can have it when I'm done with it :D I'll even save the canister.

Last edited:
Hey,I think you know someone who can hook you up brother :D I don't know what it normally is as I don't really look at prices, if it's what I want I just grab it- but I think it was marked on sale for $64, is that a good deal? Or if you just want the bottle you can have it when I'm done with it :D I'll even save the canister.
PM'ing you, brother! :D:D:D:D:D

Ugh. Just looked at my UPS tracking number.... DELAYED...

Current events....

Oh well. There's always stamp collecting.....

And drinking... man could I use a drink....

Collect stamps of REAL things. Like pictures of the earth from space. Since there are soooooooooooo many...

Collect stamps of REAL things. Like pictures of the earth from space. Since there are soooooooooooo many...
Wait, are you saying Tyrannosaurus Rex was not real? I have seen pictures of the earth from space also? There are a lot actually.

Timmy is saying there are no pics so the Earth isn't real. Therefore T-Rex can't be real. And the ultimate proof of this concept is that I haven't received a 10" Jackhammer yet so clearly that isn't real. Jerry tricked us.

Oh NO....not THAT!:eek:.........................................................................................................:D

Back