Busses & Pirtles

I wondered who the lucky soul was that was getting that Mentor sheath! :cool: Enjoy, that's a really nice one! :thumbsup:

Thanks guys! I've been carrying the MSE pretty much daily, and I'm looking forward to putting the WW into rotation. The pocket sheath is new to me, it will be nice for the days I would have used a folder instead of a belt knife.

That Mentor sheath is pretty cool, isn't it? I asked Chad for something fancier than normal, but "James Bond", not "Austin Powers" and let him run with it. That's a sharkskin overlay with silver thread (did you notice the matching key fob? I was pestering him about making one, but that could be a "one and done" item - too time consuming).

Firearm pairings... Well, there are a few to choose from :) maybe I'll take a couple more pics!

Nice knives and sheathes. That Benelli is crazy. Shooting that one too much must wreck your normal quick sight acquisition. Never seen something like that before.
I know Going from 1911s for a long time to a glock takes a lot of retraining. Can’t imagine that one.
I’d be shooting holes in the ceiling. Lol.

Thanks! The Casull's not too bad, but yeah, it's not my first choice for burning through a couple boxes of ammo ;)

The Benelli is really easy to shoot - it has enormous sight blades and zero recoil. The grip angle is a non issue once it's in your hand, especially since it's not really meant for quick draw and fire excercises :)

Thanks! The Casull's not too bad, but yeah, it's not my first choice for burning through a couple boxes of ammo ;)
I've got a Contender in 45-70 and with Contender loadings I can inflict all the pain I ever care to experience. I have a buddy who has a Judge in 454, emptied it once and that's enough for a lifetime LOL!

Nice! I have a Shilo Sharps in 45-70. Never had a Contender, but I've always meant to, someday.

lN6qiHA.jpg

MDd7Mur.jpg

Back