• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busses, Rats, SYs need new homes - updated prices for SR101 blades

I have to rehome these excellent knives, through no fault of their own. They have been sadly ignored and that is not fair to them. It is simply a problem of overpopulation and overly optimistic expectations (that I would use them). I hope someone will find it in their heart to offer more reliable companionship to them, which they will surely return.
They are all in good to pristine condition, most with premium sheaths included in the asking price. I have a few more I will add, but this is what I have photos of tonight.
Terms:
As always, you must be legally allowed to purchase knives. CONUS sales only (sorry, I only get into town once a week these days and trying to keep life simple). PayPal goods and services only. Price includes the knife you see, the sheath you see, USPS priority shipping with insurance, paypal fee, everything to get it to you.
Note- I only get into town once a week, possibly twice. Next trip in is Monday June 1.
If you are interested in buying one of these, send PM to arrange payment. Or PM if you have questions. Thanks for looking.

I hope I have the model names correct - I have had some of these for quite some time.

6/1 - UPDATE - I removed the pics of the sold knives to make it easier to browse those remaining. Prices revised downward on these, but shipping takes a big bite ;).

First up, the Busses:

1. BB13, battle grade, SR101, Res-C, no sheath, other than the cardboard sleeve it came in. This one is pristine. It is a beautiful knife, but a bit heavy for my aging arm. $375 --> 325
i7qRBSs.jpg

k8hSlem.jpg

2.The original Active Duty. From the email solicitation many years ago. Never carried or used, which is just wrong! Infi, satin, Busse Custom Shop emblem, snakeskin micarta scales. High quality leather sheath. $350. SOLD thank you

3. Cultellus, Busse Custom Shop, Infi, tan micarta handle, DB kydex sheath. Never used or carried by me. I am the second owner, but the first owner (many years ago) also said he had never used it. There is a small spot near one edge that feels a little rough, did not wipe off, so it may be a small pit. See second photo. $300. SOLD thank you!

4. BA3, old school! This one is a user, but I have not used it in a long time. Sad. Great knife and handy size. Infi, black micarta, black coating, and *asymmetric edge! These went away, but really worked great. Sheath is a good nylon sheath, and it actually was sold by Busse with the knife! I don't remember where they were sourced. It is hard to tell from the photo, but the blade finish does show some wear. But the reddish stain is barn paint, not rust :) $300. SOLD thank you!

A couple of SYKCOs
5. S5LE, Infi, ResC mudder handle, excellent mashed cat kydex sheath. I carried this in my pack for a while, but never used it. The scuffs on the satin blade are either from the sheath, or patina, I think. Or from my attempts to wipe them off. There is a little wear on the handle also from the sheath. $375. Sold Thank you!

6. 711. SR101. Black coating with Black ResC handle. Nylon sheath. This is another pristine (never used, never carried) blade. $275 --> 250
JVSP4At.jpg

and a Rat
7. Bandicoot! I have to call this a user too, even though the only thing I used it for was to stab it into a fence post. That's what bandicoots do! But it is really in excellent condition, despite that. The wear on the handle is all from the sheath. SR101, black coated, black ResC handle. $200 SOLD thanks.
L8OhcEp.jpg

Thanks again for looking.

Last edited:
Sorry for the delayed update. Was out cleaning kennels (morning chores :) ).
I think the BA3 is gone and so is the S5LE. Sorry to those who missed.

Back