Butterfly Sword, blems, used Knives and awesome buys for ten eleveen

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
20 inch 15 ounce Butterfly Sword by Kumar. Steel guard. Bamboo root handle. Lite and fast sword for your ongoing collection at $125. *SOLD*

16 inch 17 ounce villager fit and finish Tamang Knife by Kumar. Dark color satisal wood handle. Super sharp edge! $145. *SOLD*

15 inch 26 ounce BAS by Anil. Horn and wood combo handle. Epoxy fix crack on horn. $65. *SOLD*

15 inch 23 ounce Ang Khola bu Lachhu. Few hairline crack on horn handle. Best buy at $80.

17.5 inch 37 ounce villager fit and finish Amar Singh Thapa Knife by Lachhu. Sharp blade. Slight shrinkage of Neem wood handle. Great value at $90.

16 5/8 inch 30 ounce slight used Chiruwa Ang Khola by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $50 *SOLD*

6 1/4 inch 33 ounce slight used chiruwa Ang Khola by Lachhu. Horn handle. $50.*SOLD*
I'm guessing this one is actually 16 1/4", a real handy all around size. I'll check. bawanna

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
WOW, those are some amazing deals on the slightly used ones!!! wish I still had some fun money left

EMS on 16 5/8 inch 30 ounce slightly used Chiruwa Ang Khola by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $50.

Got the Done Deal.

Last edited:
That is a beautiful butterfly sword. Of course the CAK by Lachhu is an amazing deal as well!

Email Sent: 20 inch 15 ounce Butterfly Sword by Kumar. Steel guard. Bamboo root handle. Lite and fast sword for your ongoing collection at $125. :cool:

done deal!

Last edited:
:eek:, sweet deals today! WOW...If I didn't have each of these blades, I would get the entire listing today. What a savings!

EMS 16 1/4 inch 33 ounce slight used chiruwa Ang Khola by Lachhu. Horn handle. $50.

DD ... An amazing utilitarian chopper for $50. I am a shark with my first baby tooth.

Last edited:
How is it that the Tamang, ASTK, and BAS is still there?! You got to be kidding me, those are THE blades right there!

EMS 16 1/4 inch 33 ounce slight used chiruwa Ang Khola by Lachhu. Horn handle. $50.

DD ... An amazing utilitarian chopper for $50. I am a shark with my first baby tooth.

Confucius say: Better a shark with first baby tooth, than a gummy bear with fin.

Last edited:
figures stuck at the hospital when the crazy cak's come.
Awesome score on that tiger killer BB!

figures stuck at the hospital when the crazy cak's come.
Awesome score on that tiger killer BB!

Thanks stwm! I've been laying low, only buying what I don't already have. I never saw a MMCR B4 now and don't have a tiger knife. My wish list with Auntie is down to about four items. Like everything else I do in life, I go in way too head strong, without pacience. Kinda sucks and takes the fun out of things. I don't plan on going anywhere soon but, when I do I'll miss you all. When that oddity shows up and you're sure you got it, BANG! Make sure the great white didn't beat you to it! LOL!

Peace Out,
BB

The MMCR is a brand spanking new model. Bhakta just made a few. You probably have the first one delivered.

We talked about it over a year ago and a couple weeks ago Auntie said they were enroute. I'd forgotten we'd even talked about them. I think they turned out really nice. The original big ones are awesome but not high on the user scale. Still a must have and an incredible knife.

The MMCR just might make it as a daily user. At least in my area.

I also like the new MMCR model. I hesitated when I saw it because I have one of its big brothers, but BB had already beaten me to it anyway.

There was a second MMCR model in the same DOTD, but it didn't have quite the same appeal to me. Maybe just the camera angle.

I felt the same way david. The second didn't seem to sing as loudly. But I think it's as you say light or camera angle.

To me shorter is better in this model. I like a knife I can wear. Probably won't replace my full time Micro Bowie but it will get ride time now and then and who knows it might just take over too.

Sure like the looks of them.

Back