Buy Brown or By Brown ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Brown

Kydex Sheath and Holster Artist :)
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hi

Thinking about a change
Buy Brown Ind has been me for a long time but it has been pointed out that the "Buy" part may be dated ?

So what do you my Friends/customers think ?

Buy Brown or By Brown ?

kind of a big change with e-mail and domain names and everything else that goes along with it.

Personal opinion: Own your brand! ...Expand if you wish (For example: BB Custom Kydex) but retain and be proud of a brand you built on unmatched customer-service, old-world craftsmanship and undeniable quality. Unless of course; you're just ready for a change...

At first I was a bit confused by your name. I didnt really get it, I know Im slow...... But now I dig it, I agree with Maddman, own it! Whenever I send ppl your way, I just say Buy Brown. Its both your business name and what they should do. :thumbup:

Hi Dave,
FWIW, Being the Geek type (with a dash of Marketing), I would get the other domain name and once you're setup just redirect Buy Brown to By Brown and keep both names and both email addresses. Never walk away from a great brand that has a loyal following! This way everyone can find where you are now. :D

I would leave it as is. That's what you are known by, no need to change.

I'm with Maddman on this. Unless you feel the need for a change...... Name and company to be proud of.

Cheers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back