• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Photos Team Gemini P, Competition Finish Forsaken Geminis

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydeinmind

Gold Member
Please limit posts in this thread to an “I’ll take it” only. Please PM all questions, comments, and offers. Thank you very much for respecting this! :)

Prices are shipped in the USA with PayPal payment. International buyers contact me, we can probably work something out. Possible trades: Basic8LE plus cash or sheath. As always, thank you for looking brothers!

1. Team Gemini P - SR101, Blue G10 black coating, new/unused - $424

2. Forsaken Gemini - Comp Finish INFI on Blue G10, new/unused - $524

SOLD 3.Forsaken Gemini - Comp finish INFI on black canvas, new/unused -$424SOLD

SOLD
4.Team Gemini M - INFI, Blue G10 on tanker gray coating, gunmetal gray mashed cat sheath included, new/unused - $400 SOLD

thumbnail_b421a300-64b3-4a81-8920-9c1456a17f12-1-jpg.1329707

5. SOG SEAL Team Elite SE37-N -Black TiNi 7" AUS-8 Blade, MOLLE Compatible Nylon Sheath with Insert, New in Box- Now $70

By purchasing you are stating that you are of legal age and that it is legal for you to purchase and own the purchased knife and you release me from any & all liability involving the knife once it has been shipped to you.

Last edited:
SOLD 3.Forsaken Gemini - Comp finish INFI on black canvas, new/unused -$424 -- SOLD Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back