• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buy Something Get Something Sale - Kizer, Spyderco, CRKT Homefront, Boker Subcom, Many More

I have a lot of knives and accessories that have just been laying around, so I figured why not share a few of them. They're nothing crazy, but everytime someone purchases something they can pick any one of the free items at the bottom to send along with their purchase until I run out of free stuff to give.

All prices are shipped and payment via PayPal is preferred. Buyer certifies that they are over the legal age to purchase these items and that they are responsible for their own local laws. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions and thanks for taking a look!

Aegis Xiphos - $695: This knife is awesome, very good lockup, flipping action is decent and still needs to be broken in, stout blade with an even more solid feeling handle that melts into your grip. This thing is definitely made to be used hard and if I didn't need funds right now I'd definitely hang onto it; seriously feels like you could cut your way out of a tank holding this one haha.
1njk5kU.jpg

Mazur Indicator 2.0 with Zirconium and Micarta in CPM-3V - $495: Has original pouch and COA. I loved this knife, probably the most comfortable folder I have ever used with a perfect detent and flipping action, it was just an all-around great folder, except it had some lock rock, sent it back to the maker for a tweak to fix that, said it was out of warranty for being disassembled but not a problem, came back with lock slippage and failure when putting too much pressure on the spine, sent back out to the maker for tune up as they said it wasn't seating deep enough anymore, came back with the same issue, so now I'm cutting my losses and selling for less than half the original price to someone who wouldn't mind working on the lockbar a bit since I don't have the time with work and my shop still isn't set back up after our move.
6syKm6R.jpg

Butch Vallotton Conversion D/A Lightning Strike Carbon Fiber Al Mar SERE 2000 - $500 firm: Selling this one since I have two of them, however this is the nicer of the two since it features lightning strike carbon fiber scales handmade by Vallotton as well. I will also include a pair of black scales and a pair of green scales for whomever purchases this one!
1upshXM.jpg

First Edge 1350 in Elmax - $SOLD: Pretty neat user knife with a really awesome locking mechanism, feels very solid in hand with grippy G10, but the pocket clip side doesn't snag on your pants at all and the Elmax blade steel is ready to work and work and work all day long.

M390 Kizer Mini Dorado Skully Edition - $SOLD: Great knife with an amazing action out of the box, but the mini is a little too small for my large hands and I already have a midtech dorado, so this one hasn't been getting carried at all.

M390 Kizer Mini Flashbang - $130: Great knife with an amazing action out of the box, but the mini is a little too small for my large hands and I already have a midtech dorado, so this one hasn't been getting carried at all.
ai55G8h.jpg

CRKT Homefront - $SOLD: I was looking forward to this one for awhile and finally got one, but then they announced the anniversary edition and I decided I wanted that one instead, so this one hasn't left the box since.

Boker Subcom Titanium Framelock - $SOLD: A great little knife that is super thin, lightweight, and easy to grip and hold onto while using it, but I never end up carrying it as a backup like I intended to, so I figured it was time to move it along to someone else.

Spyderco Positron - $SOLD: Very neat flipper from Spyderco, more of a gentlemen's knife being less bulky and having the classy smooth carbon fiber handles, but a bit too small overall for what I normally carry.

Spyderco ATR2 - $135: A bit larger and more of a rugged workhorse of a knife compared to the Positron, this one is still super thin and the "cobra hood" opening mechanism is very convenient one-handed plus it has the compression lock on top of it all, unfortunately, I don't carry it often enough to warrant keeping it at the moment.
FD3Qdab.jpg

VG-10 Spyderco Delica Zome Harpoon Regrind - $SOLD: Picked this one up cause of the neat regrind on the blade, it was very well done in my opinion, used a bit, but mostly just been sitting since I prefer G10 to the FRN.

N690 Browning Russ Kommer Tech - $90: Brand new in box, lightweight and extremely sharp lockback made in Italy with N690 steel, great user knife, brand new in box.
jD64AQu.jpg

Spyderco Lanyard - $SOLD: I don't know much about this one, but it's a neat Spyderco lanyard with a fully cut out logo instead of the logo just stamped on a round or square bead like the newer ones were.

Free Stuff:
FreeStuff.jpg
Opinel is gone
Victorinox is gone
Gerber is gone

Attachments

• RIlDLF8.jpg
    RIlDLF8.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 396
  • vGcaF3C.jpg
    vGcaF3C.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 266
  • iTeQBHe.jpg
    iTeQBHe.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 267
  • 7TbBCZz.jpg
    7TbBCZz.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:
Had a couple Homefront ?s if you wouldn't mind emailing me. Also some extra pics if you can. Thanks. sabre66 (at) live (dot) com

Back