Buying a new Endura: PE, CE, or SE?

I guess it was partially the SE, partially the size. Even though it has a PE tip I didn't really find it to be that useful. Hard to put into words, I just would never carry it over my Delica FFG or PM2 or CRK Insingo. Might try the PE Endura, Domino, Caly, or Sage next. Maybe a stop to the factory outlet is in order, but it feels weird to just go to check them out in person to buy online afterwards.

I guess it was partially the SE, partially the size. Even though it has a PE tip I didn't really find it to be that useful. Hard to put into words, I just would never carry it over my Delica FFG or PM2 or CRK Insingo. Might try the PE Endura, Domino, Caly, or Sage next. Maybe a stop to the factory outlet is in order, but it feels weird to just go to check them out in person to buy online afterwards.
Spyderco's factory outlet?? I wouldn't feel weird, they sell at full MSRP there. They don't want to undercut or compete with their dealers. They want you to support their dealers.

Spyderco's factory outlet?? I wouldn't feel weird, they sell at full MSRP there. They don't want to undercut or compete with their dealers. They want you to support their dealers.

This! You should absolutely make a trip to the SFO if you are close. Have fun!!

oh yeah, and if you like ti, the Sage 2 is a pretty amazing knife for the price!

Back