Off Topic by special request: Snarkalicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Water is life and your grass just realized it... As you lay in bed tonight listen real carefully and you may just hear it grow....

We had the same storms pass threw here... Nice and cool today, tomorrow too...

Water is life and your grass just realized it... As you lay in bed tonight listen real carefully and you may just hear it grow....

We had the same storms pass threw here... Nice and cool today, tomorrow too...
Beautiful day. 72ยฐ here now. I should get a fire going tonight. Supposed to get down to 56ยฐ.

6 1/2 lbs.
-smoked at 175 for 3 hrs directly on grate.
-transfered to disposable aluminim pan and cooked at 250 about 5-6 hrs until the internal temp is over 195.
It turned out perfect.
I usually just use the recipes @ Traeger.com. They've yet to steer me wrong.

Got a 6 pounder in the fridge coated in dry rub as I write. I usually set it on the grate close to the hot box for about two hours then move it towards the stack for another 7 at 225. I like the pan idea. Less of a mess in the bottom of thd grill after mopping. I dry and mop. Thanks jonny for the heads up on the pan and Traeger:thumbsup:

Got a 6 pounder in the fridge coated in dry rub as I write. I usually set it on the grate close to the hot box for about two hours then move it towards the stack for another 7 at 225. I like the pan idea. Less of a mess in the bottom of thd grill after mopping. I dry and mop. Thanks jonny for the heads up on the pan and Traeger:thumbsup:
I used my own rib rub on mine and then sprayed it a few times with apple juice while it was smoking on low. Then when I turned it up a bit I left the lid closed for that next 5 1/2 hrs. Primo!!

Slow board today.

Finally busted into my photobucket account !!!!!! lots of knife pron but also some pics of my boy catching a shark when he was like 9 or something.....

need to get all pics off that sucker before it folds up shop

right on tanker !!! but that useless crap could be someone on CL treasure :)

and you got the big boy roll off thats a huge amount of hoarding you got going on...:)

[QUOTEeek Knives, post: 17339984, member: 266199"]right on tanker !!! but that useless crap could be someone on CL treasure :)

and you got the big boy roll off thats a huge amount of hoarding you got going on...:)[/QUOTE]
Yea I wasn't playing around lol. I actually went in halfzies with my neighbor Well more like 75 25 on me lol Got it for 2 weeks dropped it in my side yard between his house and mine. 625.00 same day drop. First to the front was my old beer fridge that stopped working about 2 years back. Oh come on Lisa i will braze the leak and give it a fresh charge of freon good as new. Yea that didnt fly anymore!!!!

lol.... yeah sometimes out of sight out of mind...

but wow...625 !!! must be in NY or something :), i thought 310 was a lot, uses to be 290.... 2$ a day after day one until they pick up

lol.... yeah sometimes out of sight out of mind.butt wow...625 !!! must be in NY or something :), i thought 310 was a lot, uses to be 290.... 2$ a day after day one until they pick up

Yep!!! Eastern Long Island Out in the Pine Barrens. Nothing but trees, and farms and a whole bunch of deer that eat everything in my yard!!!!

lol, no doubt.... went to nyc and had to take my carry gun completely apart and affix it to become part of the cars mechanicals....:) NY is one of a handful of states i cant carry in (lawfully)..
figured it was NY with those prices... had to put a down payment on a happy meal at McDonalds for my kids...:)

lol, no doubt.... went to nyc and had to take my carry gun completely apart and affix it to become part of the cars mechanicals....:) NY is one of a handefull of states i cant carry in (lawfully)..
figured it as NY with those prices... had to put a down payment on a happy meal at McDonalds for my kids...:)

Yea the city is a whole other planet. My carry permit doesnt allow carry in the city Yet its a New York State carry permit!!! Believe me I know. Im born and raised in Tavares Florida for 40+ years. This place is definitely a culture shock to me. I have my FFL license and It was easier get then my pistol permit. I waited 13 months to get it. BS!!!!!!

Last edited:
Yep!!! Eastern Long Island Out in the Pine Barrens. Nothing but trees, and farms and a whole bunch of deer that eat everything in my yard!!!!
My wife is from Staten Island.

Around here it's mostly 20 or 40 yard dumpsters.

My buddy up the road has a 40 yard on his property now. $350 for as long as you need it... When your done you call them and they come get it. No joke he has had it going on a year. No idea what he still has it for... he been done with it for months as far as i know...

I believe he said the 20yd would have been $250. But he was tearing down an old mobile home and needed the 40. It all fit...

oh... And for the record... A shotgun is no safer for home defense in a mobile home... Even Bird shot goes through those walls. Buckshot went through the roof and all! And the old toilet was no match for a couple pounds of tannerite. Weak :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back