Off Topic by special request: Snarkalicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No alcohol for me for a while.... My stomach has been killing me for a few weeks now.

Doctor thinks it may be ulcers... End of this month i have an endoscopy and colonoscopy scheduled.

I'm only 33 but since there is some family history of colon cancer... And since they are sedating me for the endoscope anyway.. They are going to do the colonoscopy early as well.

Efficient!
Heck yes. I see no reason to run in and out if I dont have to, haha.

No alcohol for me for a while.... My stomach has been killing me for a few weeks now.

Doctor thinks it may be ulcers... End of this month i have an endoscopy and colonoscopy scheduled.

I'm only 33 but since there is some family history of colon cancer... And since they are sedating me for the endoscope anyway.. They are going to do the colonoscopy early as well.
Hope it all works out for ya brother.

Working on plans for chasing the eclipse and visiting family in Eastern Tennessee in one round trip.

Any one else making plans to see it?

I live in Salem, Oregon. The eclipse is going to effectively make my life hell. So no, not all that excited to see it. ODOT is predicting the biggest "traffic event" in our state's history. The cleanup that will occur after the mass exodus is going to be a monolithic task all by itself. The other thing that really blows, is that the day of the eclipse is also my wedding anniversary. So unless my wife and I travel out of state well before the influx of eclipse chasers, we will be stuck at home.....

I'm not bitter about this at all.... :rolleyes:

Agreed. Hope it's nothing serious. And glad to see you back!

You still driving that Tacoma?

Thanks man!

And yessir!! Well... I'm on my 3rd Tacoma technically... Totaled one, then traded the white 2016 2wd taco with 19k miles for a new black 2017 that's 4wd. Payments went up $39 a month with that trade... But well worth it.

I love this truck!! the black color is a PITA but other than that i have not a single complaint...

ZEXhpYL.jpg

Good to check things out :thumbsup: Good looken truck ;)

Thanks man!

And yessir!! Well... I'm on my 3rd Tacoma technically... Totaled one, then traded the white 2016 2wd taco with 19k miles for a new black 2017 that's 4wd. Payments went up $39 a month with that trade... But well worth it.

I love this truck!! the black color is a PITA but other than that i have not a single complaint...

ZEXhpYL.jpg

NICE! We may end up with a Taco in the future seeing as how Toyota has discontinued the FJ.

Not I, but my sister, b-n-l, nice and her husband have been planning it for over a year. They are signed up to go with a group set up by NASA.

The group is all staying in some hotel in Kansas and will board buses early that morning to drive to where NASA will be predicting the least cloud cover for the event.

I live about 15 Miles South of the "total" zone and work 25 miles south of that, in Topeka -- SWMBO is thinking about taking the day off work to go see it in Holton.

They are talking about an influx of several hundred thousand people to southern il. The university is renting out tent space in the rec center. I work at a state forest, and our camp sites have been reserved for months, and we have been making overflow campsites. What makes it worse is that the day of the eclipse is the monday after move in weekend for the university, so it is going to be insane here.

Not looking forward to it.

Ah, 9 whole days of pure ass laziness, haha. And getting paid too. Life is good.

Good to check things out :thumbsup: Good looken truck ;)

I agree, checking early is better than checking late! But it's not something I'm looking forward to LOL

And thanks bro!!

NICE! We may end up with a Taco in the future seeing as how Toyota has discontinued the FJ.

Love the FJ.... Most of them around here are crazy colors though... Bright yellows, weird greens, even see a pink one in town on occasion... But the regular color ones are awesome.

I need me a truck though... And for my needs the taco is perfect.

If i didn't need a truck bed, I'd get me a 4Runner. The fronts of the newer ones look badass!! I test drove the 2016 SR5 model and really like the way it drove, the cab space and everything is nice on them.

Perfection for me... Here's a photoshopped taco with the 4R front...If this was a real thing.... Without the hood scoop.. I'd be ALL over it!

2016-toyota-trd-pro-tacoma-photo-wallpaper-327mr-jpg.752265

had a few tacos myself... bought one off the show room floor and it was a lemon and a half... tried to get them on the lemon law but in calif if you have used it for work it doesnt apply.... ?? what?? a truck for work?? really??

worst experience ever... Toyota of Riverside sux !!! but i digress, traded it for a utility truck at 47k... then bought a 98 xcab taco 4x4 to have some thrills in the hills....

My CS Trail Hawk came in today. Trying to think of a mod to do to it. So many possibilities...

Get two and mount them behind a skull wearing a feathered headdress. :D
Haha, why would I do that? :D

Seriously though, I think I'm going to go the primitive route on this one.

Thanks man!

ZEXhpYL.jpg

I am in my 4th Toyota truck in my lifetime as well. My very first one was an '86 4wd 22r that I got had over 400K before it died, and that was because I buried it in a riverbed. I'm approaching 300K in my current Toyota now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back