Off Topic by special request: Snarkalicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally gave in, after going to the skatepark with my kids for years, hacking around on my old board, and still doing better than them... New board, new protection, first drop in in 28 years on my 46th birthday. What could possibly go wrong? :D

Q0WN3Tbb.png
What hospital should we send the Get Well Soon cards to? ;)

My 29 is slowly replacing my 9. It saddens me but I still walk out back with my 29. Is this adultery?????

Tanker you ever play world of tanks??

Naw. Never got into video games. Its funny my son would get back from a combat patrol in Iraq. And they would all fire up there consoles and play call of duty with 5 finger death punch blasting lol. My first TC would play Warpigs on the internal comms.

My mind is made up. Heading to the cabin sometime in the a.m. Tired of sitting around. Need to get some blade time in.

With camera In hand I hope. Have fun Warrior I know your going stir crazy right about now
Always take the camera on trips. Got her charging up right now. Actually, it's been plugged in since last night. Phone charging, suitcase packed; all that's left is fill the water jugs, and put some condiments in the cooler. I take all my gear in a big tote, so for the most part, I'm mostly packed, ready to go. I am going stir crazy.

I hear ya on going stir crazy. I woke up early on my last day off and damn near drove to CO to see some mountains. At it is, I'll probably just have to be content with some hikes and camping around here.

Have fun at the cabin.

My mind is made up. Heading to the cabin sometime in the a.m. Tired of sitting around. Need to get some blade time in.
do it bro.... and lol dubz without a camera...good zen ahead of you, i must admit im a tad bit jealous... well maybe more than a tad...:)

CB you must be very close as im next door to CO

do it bro.... and lol dubz without a camera...good zen ahead of you, i must admit im a tad bit jealous... well maybe more than a tad...:)

CB you must be very close as im next door to CO

I'm in Southern Illinois, haha.

Not close at all, but I like a spur of the moment road trip every once in a while.

Sounds great. Are you in south central Missouri? Any good clear rivers near there?

I'm in Southern Illinois, haha.

Not close at all, but I like a spur of the moment road trip every once in a while.
well dude if you ever get a wild hair hit me up.. im not 'super close' either but would love a time out, in fact there are many of us in proximity that we should consider another becker camp... as Tennessee is a bit of a stretch, yet doable, would be nice to have a get together within a handful of a couple hundred miles.....

that is all

I'm on the St. Francis River.

We have a place on Lake Ozark. But not clear water. We like to camp and canoe at Bennet Springs and Merrimac. I like canoeing on the Gasconade and the Current. Not enough time though
lake ozark is party central....

im a recluse and Andy can attest to that :)so when i get out no one is to be seen, however always a few straglers...

last thing i want to be is some freak show when someone stubles upon me with a slew of knives doing prehistoric chores to the modern eye... then again they tend to take the long road around the camp site....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back