Off Topic by special request: Snarkalicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garcia Bronco???
Sure is. My fil gave it to me. He bought it from a Boy's Life magazine years ago. Thing is freaking loud when you shoot it.

Got some Fisticuffs Mustache Wax in. Stuff works wonders, I like it. Smells pretty good to boot.

Dubz kill the snark thread?

Pics please.
OG_mustache_wax_clipped_tin.jpg

:D

if i still had my bobcat and a day i could make short work of your problem there... people underestimate what a skid steer can do in the right hands.. Not that im a wheelie king on one but have 1k or more hours under my belt..

you should see about renting something like that, probably under $300 for the day and you can get down and dirty..

if i still had my bobcat and a day i could make short work of your problem there... people underestimate what a skid steer can do in the right hands.. Not that im a wheelie king on one but have 1k or more hours under my belt..

you should see about renting something like that, probably under $300 for the day and you can get down and dirty..
The wife and I have discussed that option. Make a plan, then rent. My neighbor there says he has access to one. I should talk to him about it. We talked about digging out the side of the hill in front of the cabin, then using that to fill in like the photos above. Create space both ways, and perhaps build a larger cabin one of these days. That probably won't happen though. We're in discussion about moving north.

The wife and I have discussed that option. Make a plan, then rent. My neighbor there says he has access to one. I should talk to him about it. We talked about digging out the side of the hill in front of the cabin, then using that to fill in like the photos above. Create space both ways, and perhaps build a larger cabin one of these days. That probably won't happen though. We're in discussion about moving north.

Yea your supposed to move over to the east coast. Vermont or Bust!!!!

Yea your supposed to move over to the east coast. Vermont or Bust!!!!
Man, we'd love to. The biggest "block" for us right now, besides my fil, is where ever we move, we have to work. There must be jobs in the area we go to. We've discussed the UP, MI before too. Still north, and closer to home.

Do any of you think it wise to purchase a refurb desktop computer? Mine is dying on me, slowly but surely, and I can't afford to get a new one now. Not to mention that I'm still rocking Vista Home Premium, haha, and it's no longer supported.

These chiggers are about to make me go insane in the membrane.

Do any of you think it wise to purchase a refurb desktop computer? Mine is dying on me, slowly but surely, and I can't afford to get a new one now. Not to mention that I'm still rocking Vista Home Premium, haha, and it's no longer supported.

How in the world do you post so fast and do awesome graphics on a vista????

I trust a refurb HP more than I do a new one.
Refurbs have been tested.
New ones have a 10% catastrophic failure rate in my experience.

what's wrong with your current one?
if its not the mother board, a lot of the internals are pretty inexpensive and easy to replace.

I trust a refurb HP more than I do a new one.
Refurbs have been tested.
New ones have a 10% catastrophic failure rate in my experience.

what's wrong with your current one?
if its not the mother board, a lot of the internals are pretty inexpensive and easy to replace.
An HP is what I'm looking at. Mine is an old Gateway my fil gave me. It's just old, and worn out. I practically live on this thing.

Ain't much ya can do Warrior. Take a benadryl and wait the bastards out.
This is true. The ones on my ankles don't itch at all. Just keep your socks on is the key there. But the ones on my lower legs are making me go ape shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back