Off Topic by special request: Snarkalicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to Mayweather! Put McGregor right in his smart ass place! McGregor put up a dang good fight though, but in the end, he was on Mayweather's turf!

Congrats to Mayweather! Put McGregor right in his smart ass place! McGregor put up a dang good fight though, but in the end, he was on Mayweather's turf!
I figured Mayweather would win, but wanted the opposite, haha. McGregor isn't really a smart ass, just plays the head game, like Ali did. When he wins, or loses, he's usually good to the opponent.

Now, I think Mayweather needs to get in the octagon, haha. :thumbsup:

I figured Mayweather would win, but wanted the opposite, haha. McGregor isn't really a smart ass, just plays the head game, like Ali did. When he wins, or loses, he's usually good to the opponent.

Now, I think Mayweather needs to get in the octagon, haha. :thumbsup:

Mayweather would get clobbered to death if he got in the octagon...

Mayweather would get clobbered to death if he got in the octagon...
For sure. Mayweather is awesome, can't take that away from him. He just beat Rocky Marciano's record, but I doubt that one will count in the record books.

I knew without a doubt, that if the fight would last past a few rounds, that Mayweather would win. McGregor is used to winning early on, and have witnessed before, when it starts going the distance, he peters out. Props to McGregor though. His first fight in the boxing world, against the best, and he did better than most thought he would. Even though he's a professional fighter, he's an amateur boxer in the boxing world.

Well, when it rains it pours. Got word a while ago that my MIL's 19 month battle with brain cancer has come to an end. She had been on hospice for just over a year. Grateful that she's at peace. Deeply sad for our loss. Smoke and prayers appreciated.

Sorry to hear this Dunkem...smoke and prayers head your way

Well, when it rains it pours. Got word a while ago that my MIL's 19 month battle with brain cancer has come to an end. She had been on hospice for just over a year. Grateful that she's at peace. Deeply sad for our loss. Smoke and prayers appreciated.
Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

You have my condolences Dunk. Smoke and prayers inbound.

saJFBhd.jpg

Ordered a few items with my BH number on them. Hopefully, they turn out good.

will hope to see them. Thats great.
Probably take a few weeks to get them in, but I'll post up some photos when they do.

Ok Whale pictures. We spotted a Humpback and her calf. We watched them for about 35 minutes. I took these with my cell phone. The lovely redhead in front of me is my wife. She has her 50 mega pixel Canon 5DSR with a Canon 28-300 lens Those pictures are like your swimming next to them. She took 1100 pictures total.

M9
Very nice :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back