Off Topic by special request: Snarkalicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry for your loss Dunkem!

Had my colonoscopy and endoscopy yesterday at 33 years old. 1 pre cancerous polyp removed and sent for biopsies. Also found out i apparently have internal and external hemorrhoids... Fun fun...

Could have been much worse...

The prep was way worse than the procedure... However the light sedation "twilight" they called it... Did NOT work on me. They tried twice, using "versed" spelling?.. and demerol both times... Finally they got an anesthesiologist to knock me completely out. What was suppose to take 1 or 2 hours ended up taking 7.

But least it's over.... And i got 5 years before i have to do it again.
Good you got all that taken care of.

Hiking Breakneck Ridge NY again tomorrow. 6 miles of climb. I've lost 20 pounds since my last climb. Practice run before my 24 mile Climb/Hike of the Devils Path NY next month. Supposed to be in the 50s in the morn and rain. Good training!!!!! Got my Sawyer and Lifestraw, Dried fruit, Jack Links, coconut water, Bk16 dangler, Bk4 in the pack, Kabar 1097 yellow in my pocket.

Hiking Breakneck Ridge NY again tomorrow. 6 miles of climb. I've lost 20 pounds since my last climb. Practice run before my 24 mile Climb/Hike of the Devils Path NY next month. Supposed to be in the 50s in the morn and rain. Good training!!!!! Got my Sawyer and Lifestraw, Dried fruit, Jack Links, coconut water, Bk16 dangler, Bk4 in the pack, Kabar 1097 yellow in my pocket.

We are going to need pics of your adventure!

Have fun! 24 miles is a hell of a hike to train for.

I've been doing quite a bit of hiking the last couple weeks myself. Went on an off trail adventure yesterday and found a couple awesome bluffs that warrant further exploration.

Probably hiking the well traveled, yet still fun, Little Grand Canyon today after work.

Impressive weight loss! What have you been doing?

so a few years back I found some Dizzy 3 espresso vodka and took a bottle to a gathering.
yesterday I found their new version -- Dizzy 3 salted caramel espresso vodka.
OMG.

Is that even legal? Do you have to buy it at the state liquor store?

Just finished the Breakneck hike. 7 hours 15 minutes. started the hike at 6am. Pouring down rain 55º bout 30 mph winds epic fail with the Merrell gortex hikers or there version of it. Dry2 or some crap. Ended up changing my socks and wrapping my feet in wallyworld bags to finish the last 3 miles. Will post up some pics later.

Just finished the Breakneck hike. 7 hours 15 minutes. started the hike at 6am. Pouring down rain 55º bout 30 mph winds epic fail with the Merrell gortex hikers or there version of it. Dry2 or some crap. Ended up changing my socks and wrapping my feet in wallyworld bags to finish the last 3 miles. Will post up some pics later.
Now that's dedication!
I love it! Can't wait for the pics.

That's hardcore! I got poured on during a hike a few months ago, it sucked. I can't imagine doing that without shoes...

Just got back from the cabin. Lazy weekend.

Right on Tanker! Sounds like another grueling hike. Looking forward to your pics.

soooo PISSED....

I have a four plex im restoring, got a call from the neighbor tonight that back door was open... I worked there yesterday until 6pm... luckily most my more expensive tools and generator are the basement chained up and door secured with two sheets of plywood screwed with square bits... but they stole my HEPA shop vac.... $550 gone, along other miscellaneous items that add up to a couple hundred...freaks were even going to steal my new $15 walmart shoes as i change into work clothes when i get there....as they had more stuff piled up by back door for when they came back...

Ive installed exhaust fans in all 4 baths, well the motors are installed later after paint, they were in their boxes still, in the easement behind the units i saw a piece of paper that were instructions to fan.. i walk through easement and two doors down see my boxes in this dudes yard... Ive called the cops earlier, i then call them back and tell them to hurry as im getting ready to go up there and theres no telling what will happen...

I found small boot prints on the floor in the drywall dust, like womens boots... Ive been working there by myself since March and have seen this tweaker chic walk her dog a handful of times since then, we've never spoke until Thursday.... I know its her now, but she lives next door to where i found the boxes... I found a cheap flashlight by the basement entrance outside, i plan to work there tomorrow and when i see this tweaker im going to call her over telling her i have something of hers... then im going to give her the flashlight and the whole nine yards and tell her im tulsa police...:) reason im almost positive its her is cuz i was talking to old lady across the street who swears theres no way it was the guy i found the boxes in his yard, i told her about ladys boot prints and she told me that girl always wears boots... bingo, the talk and everything else came together.....

its one thing to steal but to steal a mans tools is crossing the line BIGTIME... shes getting busted just doesnt know it yet....

Last edited:
oh and this is in a neighboring city from tulsa, they will be cruising nightwatch for me until this gets squared away.. from what i can tell from the time ive been there she has to many friends, so we're hopeful this turns into a bigger bust...

and another note, it was my fault as i provided easy access and left a board off that secured the new door she came in from.. removed it so i could paint the wall as the board sticks out some...but needless to say she was there to break in and was hopeful i left the gas airless paint sprayer i was using there... now that would have been a big hit as new this thing is 6.5k... course i bought it used years ago, but it would have destroyed me.....

did i mention i hate scum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back