Off Topic by special request: Snarkalicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also forgot we nicknamed you dubz ... Told you my mind was gone..... And I agree great addition to the team, and I say that to secure a brownie point so I don't get kicked...:p

Also forgot we nicknamed you dubz ... Told you my mind was gone..... And I agree great addition to the team, and I say that to secure a brownie point so I don't get kicked...:p
It was DerekH who actually gave me that name, when we used to frequent the old chatroom. The Warrior = TW = T Dub = Dubz.

Last edited:
I hope that means you have to post more pics and threads :D
I may be paraphrasing here but from what I understand when you reach the apex he must donate some of the hoard of packs he's accumulated ... Downside for some of you is you must have a BH number lower than 100....

The wife and I have been entertaining the thought of moving to Vermont in the future. It would definitely be awhile, if we decide to, but it's been fun looking at some of the properties up there.

One of my Waterstones came in but in reverse order as I ordered it after the first... Used it a little even though its more of a stropping grit, thing is the 8k side seems more abrasive than the 3k side... Im wondering if they stamped it wrong.... So because of that alone my first impressions aren't all that... Will have to give it a little time

Yeah properties searches are fun... The wife and I used to do that quite frequently, however ours were just pipe dreams...:)
I'm sure ours are for the most part, but I did find some rather good deals though. I could always sell the cabin for a down payment.

My wife is from Staten Island, and her dad had a home in the Northeast Kingdom for over 50 years. She spent her summers there growing up, so, of course, she loves it there. I got to go to Pop's place 5 times, and loved it every time. We're both winter people, and love the snow. I think we would fit in well there.

How the hell do people make YouTube videos and fill it full of crap like "accrost" and "exspecially"!?
I swear man...it makes me wanna sign up for a YouTube account just to flame them...

Before I moved out here i found a good deal on 11acres on the net, had one of my wife's friends from high school out here go and physically survey the area... Sold a classic car I had and bought the property sight unseen:) Now Im not sure if that's faith or just plain stupidity but I later built a house on it and when I sold it listed it on good Friday and sold it on Easter.....:)

How the hell do people make YouTube videos and fill it full of crap like "accrost" and "exspecially"!?
I swear man...it makes me wanna sign up for a YouTube account just to flame them...
haha when nutnfancy came out i wanted to flame him, was going to copy his knife outings and dress in a suit or tux... Sad thing I pretty much talk like him anyway so wouldn't be a far stretch for me...

haha when nutnfancy came out i wanted to flame him, was going to copy his knife outings and dress in a suit or tux... Sad thing I pretty much talk like him anyway so wouldn't be a far stretch for me...

Hah. I checked him out. I figured if it was going to be annoying, I should find something that would keep my attention.
Buried was a 10 min 2008 Becker vid on the Camillus BK9 and BK7

Other than saying "Camel us",
It was ok. No triggers really lol.

ETA: the vid cuts off mid sentence, mid everything lol

Man, what a long day it's been. Didn't get much sleep last night, and the work day was boring. It's a slow time of the year for us.

Damm, now you got stay awake all night and chat with all us :D haha
Um, no. :D

I've always stayed up late. My dad used to let me even when I was little. (many moons ago) For the most part it doesn't bother me too much, but does catch up with me sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back