Off Topic by special request: Snarkalicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey fellas, i have been m.i.a. for a while but still love all my Beckers. I just wanted to wish any other floridian beckerheads who are still in th state like myself, luck with this monster of a storm. We were going to leave but didn't want to take the chance to run out of gas and get stuck. House is boarded up the best we could do and we are going to neighbor's who has hurricane proof wondows. If any of you guys get the chance and are the believing type, please say a prayer for all of us. Things are going to get very hairy here in Tampa. Ty and be safe.

Thoughts and prayers for you and all in the path of this monster. Stay safe and let us know how you are fairing.

just in case people wanted to see vault 4 - i was cleaning some stuff up for the Gathering...

IMG_3744-X5.jpg

also

IMG_3745-X5.jpg

and ya know...

cripes. I'd enjoy pawing through that.

"Bilbo Baggins: I did not come to steal from you, O Smaug the Unassessably Wealthy. I merely wanted to gaze upon your magnificence, to see if you really were as great as the old tales say. I did not believe them."

mmmmMMMMmmmmmmmm

Smoke sent up for you tman. Hope ya keep (relatively) dry out there.
Damn, if you ever need extra space to store stuff, I know a guy...
...is that a recurve 16 between your machax and bk15?

think of it as "brute light"

sterile and umarked the lot

it's getting harder to find caverns unseen by man

Hey fellas, i have been m.i.a. for a while but still love all my Beckers. I just wanted to wish any other floridian beckerheads who are still in th state like myself, luck with this monster of a storm. We were going to leave but didn't want to take the chance to run out of gas and get stuck. House is boarded up the best we could do and we are going to neighbor's who has hurricane proof wondows. If any of you guys get the chance and are the believing type, please say a prayer for all of us. Things are going to get very hairy here in Tampa. Ty and be safe.
Thoughts and prayers at you all :thumbsup:

Thanks fellas. Not much sleep is had with this thing lurking. Wow Bladite very impressive. This is the 4th one? I need to go back and catch up eventually. I miss this community.

Thanks fellas. Not much sleep is had with this thing lurking. Wow Bladite very impressive. This is the 4th one? I need to go back and catch up eventually. I miss this community.

the 4th one had the small knives. the 89th has the axes :D

Riding the Irma wave with tman. He's a little west of me in Tampa, I think. I'm in Brandon .. a small burg bordering on the East side of Tampa. Yeehaw!!!

Keep the prayers going for us...

Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back