Off Topic by special request: Snarkalicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope all is well with Warrior , haven't seen much of em.
Been in and out. My son is here from Colorado for a week or so. We had a fire in the backyard tonight. He's starting up his own business, so we've been putting our brains together.

Thanks fellas. Not much sleep is had with this thing lurking. Wow Bladite very impressive. This is the 4th one? I need to go back and catch up eventually. I miss this community.

Let's have an update.

Riding the Irma wave with tman. He's a little west of me in Tampa, I think. I'm in Brandon .. a small burg bordering on the East side of Tampa. Yeehaw!!!

Keep the prayers going for us...

Doc

You got em. Stay safe.

Let's have an update.

Eye of storm, or whats left of it is about due east of me now. Strongest winds are on the north side of that with gusts to about 100mph. Not quite that high here. We're getting probably 75-80 last I heard. Power is still on for me, but it keeps going in and out. Won't know extent of damage until daylight.

Since I work for the city of Tampa, I'll be on damage assessment duty after the push crews clear the main roads. That is a sad job.

Doc

Riding the Irma wave with tman. He's a little west of me in Tampa, I think. I'm in Brandon .. a small burg bordering on the East side of Tampa. Yeehaw!!!

Keep the prayers going for us...

Doc
Prayers are with you !

Hunkered down with neighbors. We got some very strong winds and rain. Many projectiles slammed the house and front door but all is well. ..at least with us. We will check our homes in the morning. It seems we got lucky on this one because it turned sooner than expected which allowed it to go on land quicker, which weakened it. Dry air from the west kept it from strengthening. If it stayed in the gulf longer and came in from the west after increasing in strength, it would have been a much, much worse scenario. Thank you all for the support. It got a little scary for a while with all the hype the news/weathermen make of it. Thanks Doc. Hope all is well with you and yours. I have the BK9, BK20, BK3, BK6 and always my trusty BK11 out to help with the clean up tomorrow. Now here's to hoping we get power back in less than a week. Cheers Beckerheads !

I'm paying up and getting back on the ball even if i am not a huge fan of the newer format. Hopefully it will grow on me like the BK1 did.

Prayers are with you !

Thanks for the prayers. We lost power at midnight. Lots of branches in yard, but no other real damage. Couple trees went down in neighborhood. Opened windows, got the camp stove out, making some coffee. Cook up some omelettes in a bit.

Glad you're ok tman. Now comes the fun part. Rock on in Brandon town.

Hope Wood is okay.

Doc

Look what I found hiding in the garage when we took the little missy down to visit her grandma and grandpa this weekend.

xBVJeyT.jpg

"Glad you're ok tman. Now comes the fun part. Rock on in Brandon town.
Hope Wood is okay."
Doc
o_O
I hope he road it out well.

Had a little excitement the other night. Sounded like a car went threw the fence. It was the dog jumping up and grabbing this cute little fellow.

IMG_1368.JPG IMG_1385.JPG

Last edited:
It's a chupacabra, break out the .50 BMG!
Haha, after carrying the dogs into the house I had my wife keep an eye on it and I came out with the mighty 9'er. There he was just sitting there scared, I couldn't do it
IMG_1369.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back