1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Kizer C01C Sheepdog Ki4488A & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Dec 14 !

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Dec 15 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Off Topic by special request: Snarkalicious!

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by 1066vik, Jul 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zzyzzogeton

zzyzzogeton

Feb 17, 2013
    Congratulations, 710 (and your wife, who did most of the work:D)

I don't like coons for several reasons - one is they will climb up in peach tree, pull one off, take a bite, figure out it isn't ripe enough, throw it on the ground and pull another one. Rinse and repeat. I've gone out and found upwards of 50 peaches on the ground under my trees in the morning. Then the next night, they do it again.:mad:

Another reason is that they will strip a fig tree over night, climbing their fat 30#to 45# bodies into the limbs, breaking them off.:mad: And then the little bastards will invade a watermelon patch and claw a hole in the butt end of a melon and then scoop out the meat, leaving a hollow shell. You go out to check your melons looking for a ripe one. Pick it up and "AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH".:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Around here, about 80% of all skunks either have rabies or are carriers, so they have an immediate death sentence if I encounter one. Skunks are naturally nocturnal. If you see a skunk in the daytime, call the cops or animal control - it has rabies.

Xr6x and tanglediver like this.
  2. Aikiguy

Aikiguy

Aug 28, 2013
    Congrats JD!!

3. Pàdruig

Pàdruig Live and Let Die Platinum Member

Dec 1, 2016
    Congratulations! Best wishes to you and your family, hoping for a speedy recovery.

4. Tanker 1/66

Tanker 1/66 Gold Member Gold Member

May 18, 2015
    Amen Brother!!!!

5. tanglediver

tanglediver Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 2, 2013
    Welcome aboard Sabrina!! Congratulations ya'll!!

6. tradewater

tradewater Geezerator Moderator

Jan 24, 2011
    [​IMG]

Bladite, Tanker 1/66, DerekH and 5 others like this.
  7. Xr6x

Xr6x Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 17, 2015
    Congratulations 710 on your new family member :thumbsup:

8. Aikiguy

Aikiguy

Aug 28, 2013
    That's pretty sweet. Coal forge?

9. The Warrior

The Warrior Insane Viking Moderator

Mar 11, 2011
    That's awesome. Tacklelf*%# Forge strikes again!

10. Jerry D.

Jerry D. Basic Member Basic Member

Sep 17, 2008
    Welcome aboard, Sabrina! Congratulations again, Julio!

Helen had the same PJ's! We didn't find out what we were having beforehand, but those butterfly pajamas were the only piece of non gender neutral clothes that we picked out ourselves before she arrived.

11. 1066vik

1066vik Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2009
    PM me your son's address and when I get back from the gathering I will send him a BK5.

Xr6x, Tanker 1/66 and The Warrior like this.
  12. Tanker 1/66

May 18, 2015
    Seriously vik??? Thats crazy generous of you. I won't even mention your offer to him because he would shoot it down in a heartbeat. No matter how much he might want or need one his damn pride won't let him. But if it just happens to show up lol Then what can he do but say Thank you and then shut up, ruck up, and carry on with his new piece of battle rattle.

13. Tanker 1/66

May 18, 2015
    Alrighty then @tradewater now that you have teased me and a few others!!!! Where do i add to cart????

14. tjswarbrick

tjswarbrick

Mar 31, 2011
    Congrats 710!

15. 1066vik

1066vik Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2009
    yup.
    random act of Beckerhead.

Xr6x, The Warrior and Tanker 1/66 like this.
  16. 91bravo

91bravo Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Karma baby! It's all about the Karma! MTM has a BK2 thanks to you, I have a bk4 thanks to @The Warrior! Beckerheadism at its best!

17. 91bravo

91bravo Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Congrats to you and Mrs. for a miracle! Welcome Sabrina!

MarriedTheMedic likes this.
  18. Tanker 1/66

May 18, 2015
  19. bearfacedkiller

bearfacedkiller

Jan 23, 2014
    Congrats 710! There are only two things truly new in this world. Babies and tomorrow. :) They are a miracle.

20. daizee

daizee KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 30, 2009
    In case your moonshine is too hot to hold directly?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.