Off Topic by special request: Snarkalicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations, 710 (and your wife, who did most of the work:D)

I don't like coons for several reasons - one is they will climb up in peach tree, pull one off, take a bite, figure out it isn't ripe enough, throw it on the ground and pull another one. Rinse and repeat. I've gone out and found upwards of 50 peaches on the ground under my trees in the morning. Then the next night, they do it again.:mad:

Another reason is that they will strip a fig tree over night, climbing their fat 30#to 45# bodies into the limbs, breaking them off.:mad: And then the little bastards will invade a watermelon patch and claw a hole in the butt end of a melon and then scoop out the meat, leaving a hollow shell. You go out to check your melons looking for a ripe one. Pick it up and "AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH".:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Around here, about 80% of all skunks either have rabies or are carriers, so they have an immediate death sentence if I encounter one. Skunks are naturally nocturnal. If you see a skunk in the daytime, call the cops or animal control - it has rabies.

What up fellas,
So my our baby decided to come alittle early, here is our newest to the family and beckerhead in training Sabrina Reese,

Congratulations! Best wishes to you and your family, hoping for a speedy recovery.

Congratulations, 710 (and your wife, who did most of the work:D)

I don't like coons for several reasons - one is they will climb up in peach tree, pull one off, take a bite, figure out it isn't ripe enough, throw it on the ground and pull another one. Rinse and repeat. I've gone out and found upwards of 50 peaches on the ground under my trees in the morning. Then the next night, they do it again.:mad:

Another reason is that they will strip a fig tree over night, climbing their fat 30#to 45# bodies into the limbs, breaking them off.:mad: And then the little bastards will invade a watermelon patch and claw a hole in the butt end of a melon and then scoop out the meat, leaving a hollow shell. You go out to check your melons looking for a ripe one. Pick it up and "AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH".:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Around here, about 80% of all skunks either have rabies or are carriers, so they have an immediate death sentence if I encounter one. Skunks are naturally nocturnal. If you see a skunk in the daytime, call the cops or animal control - it has rabies.
Amen Brother!!!!

P1040096_2.jpg

What up fellas,
So my our baby decided to come alittle early, here is our newest to the family and beckerhead in training Sabrina Reese,
Congratulations 710 on your new family member :thumbsup:

What up fellas,

Welcome aboard, Sabrina! Congratulations again, Julio!

Helen had the same PJ's! We didn't find out what we were having beforehand, but those butterfly pajamas were the only piece of non gender neutral clothes that we picked out ourselves before she arrived.

My son lives in Mt Dora Florida. Lost power on Sunday and was told today that the earliest they can expect power back is the 17th. Irma dropped this oak tree thru his roof. Sooo whats a good Infantryman do. Grabs his Bk9 starts clearing his AO and uses the wood to cook red beans and rice for his family.
T
His Glock 20 stays on his person 24/7 now. 2 legged predators roam the streets in times like these looking for a easy prey.

PM me your son's address and when I get back from the gathering I will send him a BK5.

PM me your son's address and when I get back from the gathering I will send him a BK5.

Seriously vik??? Thats crazy generous of you. I won't even mention your offer to him because he would shoot it down in a heartbeat. No matter how much he might want or need one his damn pride won't let him. But if it just happens to show up lol Then what can he do but say Thank you and then shut up, ruck up, and carry on with his new piece of battle rattle.

Seriously vik??? Thats crazy generous of you. I won't even mention your offer to him because he would shoot it down in a heartbeat. No matter how much he might want or need one his damn pride won't let him. But if it just happens to show up lol Then what can he do but say Thank you and then shut up, ruck up, and carry on with his new piece of battle rattle.

yup.
random act of Beckerhead.

Karma baby! It's all about the Karma! MTM has a BK2 thanks to you, I have a bk4 thanks to The Warrior The Warrior ! Beckerheadism at its best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back