Off Topic by special request: Snarkalicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P1040096_2.jpg

so empty :D

Hey Guyon Guyon Great pictures as usual:thumbsup: I'm still training for my 24 mile 2 day Devils Path climb/hike thru the Catskills. Its a go in 3 weeks. Your pictures motivate the hell out of me. Life is short live it.

Hey Guyon Guyon Great pictures as usual:thumbsup: I'm still training for my 24 mile 2 day Devils Path climb/hike thru the Catskills. Its a go in 3 weeks. Your pictures motivate the hell out of me. Life is short live it.

Pics, pics and more pics please! Since it's a special hardcore outdoor event, you better bring that bk5 for the natural photo ops!

Pics, pics and more pics please! Since it's a special hardcore outdoor event, you better bring that bk5 for the natural photo ops!
Ounces lead to pounds, pounds lead to pain. The Bk5 actually gives me the most blade length to weight. It has a place in my pack. Along with my 16 and my Yellow KaBar 1097

I'd like to give a Special Thank You to 1066vik 1066vik . After seeing my son living outside because of hurricane Irma for a week and using his Bk9 to build his shelter and cooking fire. 1066vik 1066vik Very graciously offered and shipped my son a new Bk5. My son recieved it today and immediately put if to use clearing blow downs from his yard. Thanks vik

Last edited:
I'd like to give a Special Thank You to 1066vik 1066vik . After seeing my son living outside because or hurricane Irma for a week and using his Bk9 to build his shelter and cooking fire. 1066vik 1066vik Very graciously offered and shipped my son a new Bk5. My son recieved it today and immediately put if to use clearing blow downs from his yard. Thanks vik
He's one of the good ones, no doubt about it.

Yeah that vik guy has his moments…:D

Actually calling for snow overnight tonight. Snow. Screw you nature.

I'm jealous - it's supposed to be 90 here tomorrow with matching humidity.
and -- your turn is coming, although it's a smaller box.

Gunna order pizza, sit in front of the tube, and veg.

bone dragging tired. i sure hope i'm not coming down with a plague from work already. bah.

got shit to do this weekend.

bone dragging tired. i sure hope i'm not coming down with a plague from work already. bah.

got shit to do this weekend.
Same here. Can't seem to get much sleep these last few weeks.

Bills, bills, bills....

Buffalo fan eh? I would'na geussed it.
I got a step to weld first thing, then a window shade to restring, and there is a hitch rebuild waiting, and walk-ins at any point. And fish are grateful! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back