Off Topic by special request: Snarkalicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
North Alabama near Huntsville. 120' deep. Bounced just means down the rope and back up.

Woah, what is that crazy hole all about?

Skipping the office today, doing (office) paperwork, trip prep, and then maybe a little knifery...

man, new lust for barn/beam drills...

have a desire to re-invent PWYP (practice what you preach) - the new preaching :D perhaps coming to gatherings near you, or perhaps a new event...

skills heavy stuff. not just knives.

man, new lust for barn/beam drills...

have a desire to re-invent PWYP (practice what you preach) - the new preaching :D perhaps coming to gatherings near you, or perhaps a new event...

skills heavy stuff. not just knives.
I’ll pencil you in for 11:00am-6:00pm on Saturday, Nov. 11th at BeckerWest.
See you there! :thumbsup:

Oh, I know. :D I used to have nearly 500# of rappelling and rope rescue equipment. Certified High Angle Rescue, Cave Rescue, Low Angle Rescue, Helicopter Rescue. If there was a cert for it and special equipment for it, I had it.

Then someone decided they needed my equipment more than I did. It turned out my insurance didn't cover theft from a non-residence. (Changed companies after THAT experience.) I chose to NOT replace nearly $5000 (1980 $$) of gear AND drop from the various teams I was on. Was kinda pissed for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back