Off Topic by special request: Snarkalicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
indeed

this needs to end

i'm now watching a netflix documentary "todo sobre el asado"

researching coolers (ORCA for the win)

looks at "La Caja China" :D

ah, the huge manatee

Thank you all very much. It means a lot when I go to cheer him and my sister up. I just came back late from my first visit. They will take him back into surgery tomorrow to check his knee very thoroughly. I got the story wrong, the leg was lost in the collision. And he has two good Samaritans to thank for saving his life. One young lady who applied a tourniquet paid him a hospital visit already. He cried when she walked in, because he recognized her as one of the two people who staved off his massive blood loss.

I bet the Bensinger scalpel or TM Hunt B&T w/kydex would make great starts for lighter Macintyre rigs.

Looks like fun:

Sheath for the Skelemag is made. Pics in a bit after I see what SWMBO is piecing together for dinner.

kEUpM1v.jpg

Sheath for the Skelemag. The beginning of my McIntyre rig.

Thank you all very much. It means a lot when I go to cheer him and my sister up. I just came back late from my first visit. They will take him back into surgery tomorrow to check his knee very thoroughly. I got the story wrong, the leg was lost in the collision. And he has two good Samaritans to thank for saving his life. One young lady who applied a tourniquet paid him a hospital visit already. He cried when she walked in, because he recognized her as one of the two people who staved off his massive blood loss.

I'll keep you and your family in my prayers, Tangledriver.

Doc

Nice clean work on that sheath, Derek.

You said "getting the tools back". Had you loaned them out or had someone made off with them?

filled with meat at a Churrascaria... wonderful meat.

also about 5 ounces of chimichurri :D

the staff, mostly from Ecuador, thought it most amusing i was using the stuff, one of them said "good eh?" and i said "chimichurri is life" and they all agreed :D

Yay for Knife Night.
And Meatzza.
Catch y'all on the next thread from the left coast. Or off it.

Nice clean work on that sheath, Derek.

You said "getting the tools back". Had you loaned them out or had someone made off with them?
Before I split from my ex, I had gotten bored with sheath making, so I stashed all my stuff over at Pointy's place so he could work on sheaths. He had a baby, and hasn't had any time and now that my situation has stabilized I figured I might as well get back to making sheaths again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back