Off Topic by special request: Snarkalicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to get motivated to go for a bike ride. Been up for almost 3 hours, and finally got a shower, haha.

maybe, iirc he was ill or something... gonna have to check his last posts now... hope all is well

right when you get motivated you will go and find out you have a flat....
Had to pump up the tires anywhos. Haven't rode them since last year. I was going to purchase a battery for our Sebring that has been sitting there doing nothing for nearly 2 years, but I forgot what a pain in the butt it is to change, so I won't be doing that either, haha. Have to jack it up, remove the front drivers side tire, remove the panel, just to access the battery. Looks like a lazy day. I think I'll just go for a JEEP ride.

i feel ya...motivation doesnt come as easy as it used to for me anymore, really have to psych myself out to get "slightly" pumped...
Sure don't. Seems like the only motivation I have anymore is at the cabin. Always work to be done there, yet never seems like work.

finally finished installing baseboard in my kitchen yesterday after finishing the tile 2 yrs ago if that tells ya anything...:)

Edit : speaking of jeeps and motivation in general i have a 97 cherokee just sitting in garage last couple years waiting for the 4" Rubicon lift kit to be installed that i have sitting in the back...lol

Last edited:
nice..... nothing like a little get away place nestled in the bush....
I feel very fortunate to have that little place. Has been great for us, just to get away.

finally finished installing baseboard in my kitchen yesterday after finishing the tile 2 yrs ago if that tells ya anything...:)

Edit : speaking of jeeps and motivation in general i have a 97 cherokee just sitting in garage last couple years waiting for the 4" Rubicon lift kit to be installed that i have sitting in the back...lol
Sounds like me. Started remodeling the kitchen a few years back, and still haven't finished it. It's all easy trim work too. Don't know what the hell is wrong with me sometimes. I almost bought a Cherokee a few years back.

haha....ditto....

every project i start around the house goes unfinished... i get it to where its funtional then leave the micky mouse stuff for years later... have few around the house now, wife brings it up every now and again but after all these years has expected it i guess.... personally i hate it, something has to give...

Life's too short to be doing trim work. At least that's what I've been telling my wife; she's been bugging me to finish up the baseboards in the basement that I started like 6 years ago. Glad it looks like I'm not the only one :)

'Bout to shred up this smoked pork shoulder and have some pulled pork sliders with cole slaw.

BIqUnTc.jpg

Hey Jonny, how much did it weigh, cook temp and time. Looks great btw. Im getting used to my new horizontal. I had my old one for about 20 years and it finally gave up. Hot box burned thru. My new one is alot thicker metal and it seems to hold temp alot better.

Hey Jonny, how much did it weigh, cook temp and time. Looks great btw. Im getting used to my new horizontal. I had my old one for about 20 years and it finally gave up. Hot box burned thru. My new one is alot thicker metal and it seems to hold temp alot better.

6 1/2 lbs.
-smoked at 175 for 3 hrs directly on grate.
-transfered to disposable aluminim pan and cooked at 250 about 5-6 hrs until the internal temp is over 195.
It turned out perfect.
I usually just use the recipes @ Traeger.com. They've yet to steer me wrong.

Back from the Jeep ride. Took my wife, and mom to get a Krekel burger. All is well now.

Heck with it, time to go work on the burn pile.

went for a bike ride with my sons, practically have to threaten to dispose of the xbox to get them out.... daughter claims shes sick and because she is 15 going on 20 i dont argue....

Just cruising the woods today myself... Me and Battle went for a couple mile hike through the woods first and now I'm just driving back roads from one sand hole to another getting the truck muddy.

I'm scared to wash the truck anymore... Everytime i do i find 30 new scratches... Redneck pinstripes.

iiIIIIiiiiiIIIIIiiii am having a most excellent lazy day thus far...

slept late, and well, woke up to cool grey and wet, which meant "no yard work for me (today)... had some nice food i made last nite, been on the porch free from bugs reading about woodcraft and tools, partaking of some funny videos (derp), and about to go back to same for a little bit...

then evening switchover
1f603.png
:D also will be pleasant i expect...

so many projects. never ending. eventually i'll do some :D

back to the book. real paper. beautiful printing. nicely bound. american made. pleasure :D

The grass here really grew, even by one days difference. Yesterday it didn't seem too tall, but today it does. We had a storm a few nights ago, with some much needed rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back