• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CAD Drawing Service| DXF and PDF

I will convert your hand drawn knife profiles to CAD. You will get a 100% scale PDF and the DXF files. The PDF can be used as a template. The DXF is the type of CAD file that you will need if you plan to have CNC machining done such as waterjet, milling, etc.

Basic fee is $15.00 USD. Basic includes the initial drawing plus one round of revisions. If you get creative and want to do more it is and additional $5.00 per round of revisions. About 75% of my drawings are competed during the basic session. I do not design your knife I draw your design for you. On occasion I may suggest something for you to consider based on my experience.

If you have something other than knife profiles that you need drawn in CAD I will be glad to look at it as well. I have done numerous tooling projects for fellow tool designers that wanted their paper drawings converted into CAD DXF for CNC milling.

See examples of some of my drawings at www.belnapcustomknives.com

Back