Cadet X time again

Okay, we've done this before. Maybe its time we got serous.

I'm sure Mr. Elsner has kids. I'm sure he loves his kids. I'm sure he doesn't want any thing to happen to his kids. I'm sure he'd do anything to get his kid home if missing. Like putting a CadetX into immediate production. Like an offer he can't refuse. :eek:

I'm sure Luca can arrange it. ;)
:D

Just click the link above and go through the steps. Let's get 'er done!

We need more people to click the link and ask for a Cadet X. This is such a no-brainer that I am surprised it has not already been done.

Sore but I have a Pioneer X and see no need for a Cadet X. But a Cadet with a Pen blade instead of the nail file would be awesome!

The 84mm scissors were discontinued in 2008. Good luck getting them to bring those back.

The 84mm scissors were discontinued in 2008. Good luck getting them to bring those back.
That late? I thought they'd gone long before then. I wonder if Vic has stock for repairs?

Anyway, people have used Wenger/Delemont scissors for custom "Cadet Xs". They and the spring appear to be almost drop-in parts, so a Cadet X is well within Vic's capacity if they don't mind breaking a little with tradition.

Before I click the link and request that a Cadet X be made, what the heck is a Cadet X? (Or what would it be if there was one?)

Signed,
not a SAK guy, yet

The X- designation means the new model has scissors...like Farmer X or Pioneer X.

And maybe a third layer for the scissors so it keeps the other tools. We can hope and pray.

i just entered the cadet x request..

bought a farmer x couple days ago

I'll keep on trying. I've submitted this about 4 times now. The cadet x would truly be my perfect sak.

Back