California laws can cost the rest of us money!

I'm in no way racist, but with the growing population of millions of illegal aliens, in many places, CA looks like Mexico. Everything here is in English and Spanish. Too many can't speak English here... its slowly turning into a different country. Some places here even have the Spanish FIRST, then the English.

:rolleyes:

Thanks for the reminder. I completely forgot English was spoken here first.

To disgruntled Californians: nothing stopping you from leaving.
To all other Out-of-State Historians: I'm glad you've found happiness outside of paradise. Now leave California alone.

-Jerome

Hey man, I'll be outta this rat hole as soon as I can.

If you call paradise some of the worst crime, worst air, tax payer funded sex change operations for gov't employees, G. Davis screwing our electric companies (our bill doubled in price since last year... yet we used the same amount of power... and electric companies are going broke.... hmmm), disgusting unhealthy beaches and some of the most unconstitutional laws in the U.S. Good For You!!! Take it! Please.

You missed the point of the thread - California affecting OTHER PEOPLE in OTHER states. And it does. It makes things worse for everyone in different ways.

Just watch out... in a few decades I'll be back with the Revolution to retake this land and reapply a constitution to it. There will be very few guns here to defend yourselves :D And no... we won't negotiate!
<center>
hippy.gif
mg.gif
</center>

JCHH,I'd like nothing more than to leave California alone,if only they'd return the favor.Ever since Disney World opened couldn't think of a reason to go there anymore.

BlueFlintHawk: Good luck in the Services, and thank you.

Lone Hunter: Wasn't expecting that kind of response. You got me there - touché.

-Jerome

Back