Calling all Hogs, Stealth Hogs, Fat hogs, Dog Hogs, and Yard Hogs, and Piglets too!

Where did you get those awesome scales on the Mega Warden?

Fatty Wardens

pNa9tqD.jpg

I have been looking years for a satin flying tiger, though at this point a coated flying tiger or a satin nmfbm would work for me.
Thank you!

I'd like to say thank you for the contest opportunity and this is a great example of how great the bladeforums community can be.

Like twoody, I too share the love of the hg55. Hope you get one brother. It's the only Busse I own. I'm always looking for a military overrun to join it. However, I'm finding I want a Busse I can pocket carry more regularly. I've been hunting for a Mini Mean Street to take with me everywhere. I'd like to submit that as my entry.

Thanks again!

I was on the trail of a Short Butaniku for years...scored one...the Hog I bought it from begged for it back so I sent it back to him for what I paid him for it.

BUSSE/Kin, all things INFI, and brother/sisterhood is what brings us here...and I know a Pork Sword is just steel, albeit the best blade steel ever known to man....

but d**n it to h*ll it was the hardest material "thing" I ever parted with, the hardest time I had buying into the BUSSE "No Regrets" mantra šŸ˜¢, and no way on earth I'd ever done it had it not been to another brother who was kind enough to let me, essentially, rent it for a couple months.

Since then, I haven't smelled one...I'm like a hog looking for truffles in Antarctica....so my apologies I can't post up a pic since I didn't take any at the time.

Super Awesome gesture :) Stlhead Stlhead :) ...it's motivating me to do something similar to spread the good karma....thanks for that! :)

Last edited:
Very generous of you! Sure, Iā€™ll play along. Life events have put the pursuit on the back burner, but I require more Steak Knives. Part of me wishes I had asked for more when I scored in the ganzaaa (shop credits ftw!), but Iā€™m happy that I got the one I really wanted. Only two so far, but I intend on filling a knife block one day.

8vUKy2z.jpg

ItIdefb.jpg

Thanks for the contest and idea!!
I am happy with the models I do have... A relatively small collection by HOG means.. but what I can't seem to get are older models before my joining the Bussekin family in Feb 2019. I like ThINFI as well as stabby ones... I only have one CS Urban Grudge, and would really like another (any grade... Doesn't need to be CS). Would LOVE to get access to an HG55, but either never quick enough, or just can't afford the asking price.

This is now my UG. Photo courtesy of seller (David Brown).
5700656F-C4C1-43D9-977B-23F8766339D6.jpeg

I'm trying my best to "collect" a NMFBM, I've always wanted one, and they never seem to be around when I have the money.
Iā€™m not sure how much you are wanting to spend on the nmfbm, but there are a few that were just posted on another website. One is satin finish but sadly it is way out of my price range, and there are a few coated ones there also. If you want more info, let me know. Hope this helps you find the nmfbm you have been looking for.

I don't collect a single knife, but would like to collect a style. Hell, I only have one, but you need to start somewhere. Not sure if that counts for your contest. I love the 7-8 inch blade. I've got the NFFSH and would love to next get an HR2 or any version of the TG, preferably with the corrugated blade. Such a cool look. If I had to choose between those two my next will be the HR2, then the TG. I don't care if they're coated or not, micarta or G10, doesn't matter. Such a great look no matter what. Thank you for being so generous with this offer. Someone in here is going to get a sweet surprise.

I am a collector, but only by happenstance. It seems I always see a knife I want and convince myself THAT'S the one that I will use forever...seems it never is, as I have several dozen of "the one". However, I've fallen in love with the DS-6. I only have one (thanks, Hydeinmind!), but it seems to me to be about the perfect knife. Small enough to do small stuff, stout enough to do stout stuff, and virtually indestructible. Mine is currently 1K miles away in FL, so I had to borrow a photo from Mr. Busse...not sure if the one in FL is still mine, because it's in my dad's truck, but as far as I know it still is. Anyway, another one of those would start to become a collection! I have the black coated one and wouldn't say no to another in a different color. Thanks for the thoughtful and generous opportunity and regards!Dog Soldier 1 Pic-X4.jpg

I am pursuing a mythical Beastly Hog of a man who is said to have collected and hid all the "Holy Tearers" in the world, for it is probably the only weapon deadly enough to survive the zombie apocalypse... ;). The argonne Assault has been said to be just as mythical.

This one is still one that eludes me, Holy Tearers are definitely not common these days :(. So a Holy Tearer or an Argonne Assault with the guard... yeah, guard, let's call it that ;).

Last edited:
I am pursuing a mythical Beastly Hog of a man who is said to have collected and hid all the "Holy Tearers" in the world, for it is probably the only weapon deadly enough to survive the zombie apocalypse... ;).

This one is still one that eludes me, Holy Tearers are definitely not common these days :(.
There is actually one up for sale in the exchange right now along with another older model. Hope this helps.

Back