Camillus and Schrade of Old Given Short Shrift Now-A-Days

8-B266-CB9-D51-C-493-D-9-E43-FB909439858-B.jpg

You never know what you will find at an antique mall, well I just so happened upon these three. A Schrade 34OT ,and 108OT, and a Wenger 97' Soldier. All of them are in great condition with some light scratches and pepper spots. They have great snap and walk-n-talk. I love finding things like this completely unexpected. Into the pocket they go, but I m having a hard time with 34OT because I think it is mint unused still in its box and plastic bag.
JdEO3JN.jpg

OUVpTFd.jpg

S0NjOTO.jpg

You never know what you will find at an antique mall, well I just so happened upon these three. A Schrade 34OT ,and 108OT, and a Wenger 97' Soldier. All of them are in great condition with some light scratches and pepper spots. They have great snap and walk-n-talk. I love finding things like this completely unexpected. Into the pocket they go, but I m having a hard time with 34OT because I think it is mint unused still in its box and plastic bag.
JdEO3JN.jpg

OUVpTFd.jpg

S0NjOTO.jpg

The 34ot looks unused. Nice older one too. If it were up to me I'd keep it pristine and pick up a pre used example, if you really want to carry one. They are easy to find already used with full blades for cheap.

Well so far I haven't touched it (34OT) because of the condition that it came in. I have an 8OT and the 108OT that I have been using, so I will keep my eyes peeled for another 34OT. You never know when you will come across one.

Small collection of the full size stockman knives. The 8ot was my uncles and man he could sharpen this thing is hair whittling sharp but the mains spring and tang have had it no tension. Plenty more I plan on adding :D. A Kon Kav, Walden stamped of each, hopefully one of the rarer bone 881s, and a few others I might get. F455B12A-9791-4217-BD84-3E2F8D91D0C2.jpeg
Speaking of the 34ot how about this Cadillac version of it. Silver shield and silver fluted bolsters with smooth antique bone covers. Mighty sexy package
9B839F4E-9AFF-44CB-AF4F-23A539E470DB.jpeg
C15A50BE-730D-46EF-B3D4-B5F5C4DEDA7A.jpeg

Back