Camillus Boy Scout Knives

Imperial BSA Utility knife #1045
ADCreHdCNYB6VeLq1tIogIrxtbULX_vcKdQVHTVwKQ4hgChQKwzD3fCpNqWflqN7nHp6KuQULEg4vJIH_GBOZqxGMWb_CKE5H9EQDyh2gs6O7oag4IQKXPl-g5VMPRT1ZNNDtLtb4_OxvThHWAHppviJHTvUAA=w1024-h768-s-no

Last edited:
Yes, an Imperial in really nice condition. Looks about mint.

Not sure Camillus ever made this B.S.A. model.

S-Card
0_b8d4b_5f22b4dc_XL.jpg

Photo from the official Camillus Cutlery site (notice the tang stamp)
bsa045_1.jpg

Last edited:
I think that this green GSA knife also Camillus made.
ADCreHekSVDoWVBEhnk2H26uKz_m8L-n0aIMZ4k-dPItYT5zwN2yIR09uY5HH4bLSzQTNavCxSfv-JgeNNtGNSY-gy3wPiRfE2MiNOAK5Wp-ep3XP9-dFxyaj_WTYp454GWuhcZvpIuUdc1LzKaOpNxWKlcRMA=w1024-h768-s-no

Unfortunately I do not have documentary evidence.

Last edited:
Consulting with the Gibbster, he says all colors of this pattern were Camillus made. Not so with the Nookie knife. (I added that last bit myself... I have one with broken spring).

You're welcome. Just another reminder for us all that even the best published research, accurate though it may be to the best of the author's knowledge at that time, is still evolving. I miss Tom. Thank goodness for the few former employees who do still check in from time to time. And Vit for sharing with us what Tom shared with him too.

I recently inherited a knife collection that includes the BSA #1002. Has Boy Scout Oath on the back. It has the original paperwork in the box and I believe the number 6-81 may be the date of the pamphlet that tells about the knife, and others. This is No.1996 Scout Knife; No.1885 with blade, punch, and screwdriver is Cub Scout Knife, etc. So my guess is early 80's.

You find some great looking knives and talk great pictures of them. Thank You for sharing.

Back