Camillus Cartridge Collection

In my collection appeared two new knife from Camillus Classic Cartridge series :)

CCC-5
0_8635c_1aa02701_XL.jpg

CCC-6
0_8635d_cc8e8f46_XL.jpg

Here's a couple of representatives of the Camillus models being discussed on page two. These are Buck stamped tangs, ordered as a special run by SMKW's.

JumboTrapper.jpg

DSCF1249-1.jpg

OtherJumbo.jpg

Here's a couple of representatives of the Camillus models being discussed on page two. These are Buck stamped tangs, ordered as a special run by SMKW's.
300Bucks,
I was so pleased with your Bucks, I bought myself one of them :).
0_8dbd3_8de4ffa7_XL.jpg.jpg

And one more knife from the Camillus Classic Cartridge series :).

#CCC-4 .257 Roberts
0_8dbd4_3a39bbe8_XL.jpg.jpg

A model #CCC8 was planned for the Camillus Classic Cartridge Series, but never went into production. This knife would have been a single blade lock back (similar to a Remington model #R1253) with a 250 Savage cartridge shield.

Tom Williams

I tried to draw a #CCC8 knife :).

ccc8.jpg

Tom, maybe you have any drawings or sketches of this knife?

Last edited:
This knife came to me in a very bad condition. The previous owner used it very hard and tried to sharpen it with crooked hands.
Tip of the main blade was rounded and I little altered his geometry. Now the blade a little shorter, but it looks better.
I do not have machine tools, so it was all handmade, and a much time.

Camillus Cartridge Camp Utility #C4

0_9bb98_57aa3bf8_XL.jpg

Great job on the knife. No before pictures? Your knives always look so good I thought you bought them that way.

I also "fix up" the knives I buy on the bay. I now make sure I take before pictures to show my work.

My work is not important. Importantly it is the Knife :) And I want all my knives looked fine.
I told about my work, that no one said to me - "It's a fake!" :D

Back