Camillus Cartridge Collection

Photos from Barbara (Bmc910)
image0.jpg

image1.jpg

It is highly likely that this was made from the left over parts after this model was discontinued. Camillus often did this in the 2000s and sold it via SMKW.

I wouldn't think someone did it 'in-house' at Camillus. With the gaps in the spacers it does look to be a 'parts knife'. Someone likely purchased
the parts at Camillus 'fire sale' at the closing of the factory. Put it together and sold it at a Gun Show. It could have even been a ex-employee.
Still, it is a Camillus made knife. DM

I don't see any gaps?? Zooming in on the pictures, looks like shadows below the protruding springs of the partially open blades.
I have one of those, it's a favorite carry when I'm doing yard work. Comes in handy. If I had known how pricey these Camillus knives would get, I'd have gotten several!

Ok, Barbara close all the blades and take another picture in the same position as the bottom one. Then send this to Vit. DM

Yes, it could just look like a gap in the liners because the blade has it pushed out. DM

The choice depends on your preference. Personally, I bought all seven, and I like them all (although the favorite is #CCC-1). ;)

Back