camo sak, digital, atex, multicam

swissbianco

hello,

since victorinox only makes hunter camo it was important for me to offer more military camo. they come in different patterns and currently the digital camo ones are assembled:

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg
multicam

IMG_0512.jpg
atex

IMG_0510.jpg
digitalcamo for sidelock

detail: on the digitalcamo the main blades and pocketclips are digitalcamoized too...

+B

So are these available for purchase now? I really like the ones with the pocket clips. Thanks
Hudson

thanks for the feedback, theyr in stock, today assembled, they will be in the next newsletter and the bladeshow in atlanta.

try to catch up and bug the jetlag off. maybe tomorrow an youtube video on this sak will follow.

Excellent Roger! I'm looking forward to owning a digi. Outstanding work

One more reason I can't wait for BLADE. Roger if those pocket clipe get "sprung" and won't hold the knife in the pocket any more, how hard is it to bend them back?

that is an good question, my original design of the clip was screwed on and it would have be possible for the owner to take the clip off and use it that way if she or he prefers but also to easy replace and damaged clip.

mr elsener did buy my clipdesign with an spl inlay plate but tweaked it an bit so the clip is now one part construction and clips in the scale, will post later pics of how that looks inside, theyr in my photobucket, as im 100% online. this is easyer to made in ibach as no single screw is used but had the disadvantage of need to take off the complete scale to replace/take off the clip and because its an u bended clip design its not easy at all to rebend an clip to original shape im sorry to say. but the good thing is that i can get the clips and supply if needed, as long its made in ibach.

the next time i give parts to black coat i will also give some victorinox made sak clips.

Here is Roger's picture of the Victorinox clip:
IMG_5113.jpg

Is the newsletter available by email? I see the site with the newsletter.

thanks

I really like like the Digi OHT.

On a sad note: I can't believe they went with that cheap clip attachment though. I can't see how that passed quality control. Was someone asleep at the wheel? Using a backing plate sounds SO much better. I think you better have a talk with them.

I'm waiting to put my order in!

the clip is not cheap made and it slides tru the hole in and snaps in place by the round plastic part of the scales, in the middle there the rivet of the sak get its place as the scales are pressed on the sak.

i think by all the millions sak possible with clip it was joust to much to use screws...

as i did alter existing 111 scales to use that clip its sad that theres some variants of the inside looks of the scales so fit it is an pain and if the scales are rubber like the twin fused ones in red/black or green/black its an absolute pain to work with, so i wont offer them for an spl run.

yes the newsletter comes with email too, send me an email and i put you on the list.

Back