can 2 swords fit in one Triangle box

Yes ---- AGNI JOWALA SWORD BY PURNA

and the MANJUSHREE SWORD BY KUMAR

arrived today - sweet -- very nice pieces cant wait to set up some type of striking targets in the back yard

Auntie Yangdu thank you of much for the prompt shipping and please tell them I appreciate their craftsmanship
I will make a donation from the other thread soon -- I will also try to get my friends to buy some knives maybe we can get some financial support for the Kamis and their families with more business

So, on 4-26, you said you'd take these, after I sent an email on another 4-22 blem earlier that day.
You've already got 'em?

I am definitely doing something wrong; five emails & no response.
The gods are trying to tell me this is not going to happen. :)

Glad you got yours.
I'd like to get some cash going West to help out in this time of crisis, but there's apparently a line down somewhere between here & Nevada. :)
Denis

Have fun with them Zombies Eric! Chop em up with the Manjushree and burn em down with the Agni:thumbup:

So, on 4-26, you said you'd take these, after I sent an email on another 4-22 blem earlier that day.
You've already got 'em?

I am definitely doing something wrong; five emails & no response.
The gods are trying to tell me this is not going to happen. :)

Glad you got yours.
I'd like to get some cash going West to help out in this time of crisis, but there's apparently a line down somewhere between here & Nevada. :)
Denis

I have sent auntie an email concerning your situation.

Back