• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

***Can a big fighting blade be elegant? Yep, it sure can be***

Hi guys/gals - I'm selling my ba-dass fighter today. I literally re-discovered it last night in our closet, so off she goes to a less neglectful home. I bought this one for $450 in December, 2018, & you're buying for $172 less. I've never used it, never anything'd it, it is in new/from the maker (Giedymin ) condition.

Check out Giedymin's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Giedyminsbigblades/
He's such a great guy too...and he's from one of those countries that isn't the U.S.
Crow - Scagel inspired fighter
Steel/thickness: NZ3/7mm - ~S1/0.270"
Overall length/blade length: 39/25 cm ~ 15" & 10" blade
Handle materials: G10, aged mild steel guard and nut (this nut is found at the butt of the knife/handle, & it's perfectly flush, so it doesn't stick out & catch on anything, etc.).
Blade finish/handle finish: 1000 satin /polished
Weight: 520g
Through tang construction
Blade tapers aggressively from 7mm at the guard to needle point
. This is one of those knives that looks devastating in hand, but feels like a much smaller knife because of the choices made by the maker. He makes larger blades the correct way...aggressive, strong, without being heavy...big blades don't need to weight 7lbs to hold up to abuse & lop off the heads of your enemies.
What really blows me away, aside from the feel of the blade, is the fit & finish. The blade finish, & there's a lot of blade to finish, is just perfection....every square mm is perfection. The plunge lines are dead on, all of the grinds are dead on, no gaps anywhere, the handle & guard are so freaking well done, it's just a joy to swing around in your undies, pretending to be a pirate, but I wouldn't know about that. I've never done anything aside from a paper slice test, but ya, the edge is just like the rest of the knife, perfection...& really scary...just like my wife, if any of you know her. By the way, how the hell do you know my wife??
I'm letting this nasty lady (Knife only, no sheath) go for just $278 {firm, 'cause I'm already giving it away to you...come on man, you were really gonna ask if I'd take $230 for it? I'm not a used car salesman, I'm a very handsome man selling this here knife, so no bargaining please} for a fast sale. That includes USPS Priority shipping to anywhere in the known Universe (not really, it's the CONUS thing). my PayPal is: scotts@reeve-knight.com Please say something "I'll take it" within this thread, so it's all out in the open - I've got this post linked to my email so I'll see it, & not have to keep checking this post. Here's the pics - thanks y'all!

YNp8i2.jpg

Zp8Q1o.jpg

mQz3Nn.jpg

HNun1I.jpg

rrOWa3.jpg

HX7p1b.jpg

8iv6F4.jpg

upload_2019-5-23_16-23-27.jpeg

Sad I missed this one. His knives are instantly recognizable. Iconic, I'd even say. I can tell one of his blades, nearly every single one I've ever seen, immediately.

Back