Can Anyone Help?

Hi All,
I am very new at this but I am trying to identify my knife. It is more like a multi-purpose knife. On one of the blades it has the initials C.A.A and then on the handle it says PUR and then around the word PUR in a circle it says ALUMINIUM PBH. I have tried to look it up on every google lens and apps alike and keep coming up empty handed. Im at a loss. I have attached a pic. Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Samantha
https://mail-attachment.googleuserc...fQn7PhAQqFdJcyrmO9l5omLd8_OVFrtvMk01QEGaCb9tU

404 error is what I get from that link.

Hi All,
I am very new at this but I am trying to identify my knife. It is more like a multi-purpose knife. On one of the blades it has the initials C.A.A and then on the handle it says PUR and then around the word PUR in a circle it says ALUMINIUM PBH. I have tried to look it up on every google lens and apps alike and keep coming up empty handed. Im at a loss. I have attached a pic. Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Samantha
https://mail-attachment.googleuserc...fQn7PhAQqFdJcyrmO9l5omLd8_OVFrtvMk01QEGaCb9tU
There is a company called C.A.A. that makes firearm accessories and conversion kits. Available as an option on one of their carbine conversion kits is a fixed blade that mounts into the carbine. Closest thing I can think of.

Tha
There is a company called C.A.A. that makes firearm accessories and conversion kits. Available as an option on one of their carbine conversion kits is a fixed blade that mounts into the carbine. Closest thing I can think of.
Thank you so much, itā€™s definitely a great place to start!!

A picture with all the blades/tools open would help. :thumbsup: It's hard to make out much from the lone pic you've posted.

If there's anything written on the tang (base) of the blade, on either side, that would also help. Many slipjoint and multitool manufacturers put the company name, or other useful info, in that spot.

I've done some searching using the info you've provided, but I haven't turned up anything useful (sorry).

...don't worry about it, you didn't get the joke.
unwisefool unwisefool : Did you by chance happen to catch the title of my thread? The title was, ā€œCan you help me?ā€ Or Iā€™ve posted several others with titles along the lines of ā€œCan anyone help me identify my knife?ā€Obviously I didnā€™t get it! Iā€™m not a knife enthusiast nor do I claim to have any knowledge of knives; hence, the description of my thread! A discription is different than a title. Sometimes I use big words and they may be hard to understand. Sound them out slowly, Iā€™m sure youā€™ll get there eventually. But thank you Captain Obvious, for pointing out that I missed the joke šŸ‘

Last edited:
unwisefool unwisefool : Did you by chance happen to catch the title of my thread? The title was, ā€œCan you help me?ā€ Or Iā€™ve posted several others with titles along the lines of ā€œCan anyone help me identify my knife?ā€Obviously I didnā€™t get it! Iā€™m not a knife enthusiast nor do I claim to have any knowledge of knives; hence, the description of my thread! A discription is different than a title. Sometimes I use big words and they may be hard to understand. Sound them out slowly, Iā€™m sure youā€™ll get there eventually. But thank you Captain Obvious, for pointing out that I missed the joke šŸ‘

UnwiseFool was making a joke about the Brittish spelling of Aluminum. Such jokes are harmless and are not meant to offend.

Your comments, on the other hand, are not acceptable, as they were intended to offend. Take a step back and take a deep breath.

Hi All,

Thanks,
Samantha
Can't really find any info other than "Pur Aluminium" is French for "pure aluminum" so I'm guessing it might be of French origin. Couldn't find any info on the meaning of C.A.A. or P.B.H. The fact that it is stamped "pure aluminum" is curious. If you can find when manufacturers started and stopped the practice of stamping their aluminum goods with "pure aluminum" you might get a date range of when the knife was manufactured.

Back