Can anyone identify this unmarked handmade knife?

Seller claims previous owner was a WWII veteran. No identification marks whatsoever. Full tang and 4 rivets on each side. Approx 11" long and 6" blade. Almost no wear on blade. Could it be a newer hand made knife? I cannot find anything similar anywhere. Thank you for any help anyone can give
IMG_5925.jpg
IMG_5928.jpg
IMG_5926.jpg
IMG_5925.jpg
IMG_5927.jpg

Looks like nothing I've ever seen before to help you with a specific maker.

I'm dead certain it was made by a keen hobbyist who, very well, may have been a WW2 vet, but this knife may have been made only ten years ago.... Or fifty.

"Don't buy the story, buy the knife." (Bernard Levine)

That is a chainring nut screwed onto a threaded tang drawing it tight. Not sure how those rivets work.

Nice score. Someone was proud of that.

Welcome. :thumbsup:

Looks like nothing I've ever seen before to help you with a specific maker.

I'm dead certain it was made by a keen hobbyist who, very well, may have been a WW2 vet, but this knife may have been made only ten years ago.... Or fifty.

"Don't buy the story, buy the knife." (Bernard Levine)

That is a chainring nut screwed onto a threaded tang drawing it tight. Not sure how those rivets work.

Nice score. Someone was proud of that.

Welcome. :thumbsup:
Thank you so much. I am giving it as a gift and I am a girl who knows nothing about knives other than they are cool. It seemed well made and sellers other times were vintage/old. So even if not vintage, that it will still stand as a well made knife makes me happy. I only paid $30 for it and hope it is least worth what I paid.

Back