Can I trust Benchmade?

To each his own, I guess. I picked up a Ruger 357 cheap when word got out that it had been used in a murder/suicide. When my gun nut friends freaked out over it I took decisive action. I carved two notches in the grips. :eek:

That's your prerogative my man. I can see the allure of getting a big discount, I just couldn't do it. If it makes you happy though, that's all that matters!

That's your prerogative my man. I can see the allure of getting a big discount, I just couldn't do it. If it makes you happy though, that's all that matters!
The point is that guns don't kill people. People kill people. Guns are inanimate objects, like knives. I put some nice Herretts on the 6" stainless Security Six, slicked it and installed a bullseye spring kit. The original grips that I notched were lost somewhere along the way.

The point is that guns don't kill people. People kill people. Guns are inanimate objects, like knives. I put some nice Herretts on the 6" stainless Security Six, slicked it and installed a bullseye spring kit. The original grips that I notched were lost somewhere along the way.

I understand that. I just wouldn't feel comfortable owning or using a firearm that had been used to murder someone. Self defense is one thing, hunting is another. But murdering someone in cold blood... Yea, I'll pass. Don't ask me why, just my feelings/opinions.

If you're comfortable with that, by all means buy all the guns you want. I won't think lesser of you for taking advantage of a good deal!

Back