1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Can someone explain Urban Grudge timelines?

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by TENTEX, Apr 29, 2019.

1. TENTEX

TENTEX Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 2, 2017
    Other than the custom shop ones and the more recent LE. Is there a a reason some have different swedge lengths? Or am I mistaking the models? I know about the HG55’s.

2. Jaxx

Jaxx Moderator Moderator

Jan 18, 2006
    LOL U talking about the DCBB original run? (Top)
    I have 3, 2 are the same, one has a longer swedge.
    Dunno why, but both versions are pretty cool.

Original & CS UG variant
    AGRussellShow_UGUG-v.jpg

3. TENTEX

Sep 2, 2017
    Yes I am guessing this is the one I have

[​IMG]

VashHash, Stump Buster and Jaxx like this.
  4. Jaxx

Jaxx Moderator Moderator

Jan 18, 2006
    Original UG's were released in 2010 IIRC, sorry just realized I forgot to answer that part.

5. TENTEX

Sep 2, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
  6. Makael

Makael KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 17, 2015
    More pics of these please.

7. TENTEX

Sep 2, 2017
    I think I really like the Boss Jacks with choil and the HG55. Maybe a NFHG55 is up on deck. Need more Busse “stabby” knives....

8. Stump Buster

Stump Buster Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Aesthetically, one of the most Beautiful Busse's produced! Just didn't work our for my XXL hands, so I had to send mine (looked exactly like TENTEX's bottom one) to Germany. Hard to say "No Regrets" on that one, but I just couldn't use it (even tried washing my hands in HOT water and drying them on high heat.... no luck).

9. David Brown

David Brown Kydex Sheath and Holster Artist :) Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 4, 2001
    David Lennon likes this.