Can we please see another G-10 sprint Endura and Delica?

I'm all for this, especially in some exotic steel...I just hope it doesn't end up like the G10 Stretch where the price is literally double that FRN model. An increase I can certainly understand, but hopefully within reason.

Honestly, I'd love to see it just as a regular production model. Forget the sprint run all together. Delica and Endura with G10 scales of varying colors (orange for mine please!) and VG10 blades, with street pricing around the $80-85 mark would be fantastic and probably make Benchmade cry a little. I figure a $20-25 price bump for the premium materials would probably cover the upgrade. I'd definitely buy one.

Delica with VG-10 & G-10 at a street price of $80-$85 is unrealistic considering Kiwi4 with VG-10 & G-10 is $120!

The last Delica VG-10 with Foliage Green G-10 from 2008-2010 had a street price of around $118.

Spyderco Worker Sprint G-10 with VG-10 had a street price (40% off MSRP) of $170 (still available at KnifeCenter).

Last edited:
I'm all for this, especially in some exotic steel...I just hope it doesn't end up like the G10 Stretch where the price is literally double that FRN model. An increase I can certainly understand, but hopefully within reason.

Good point. Stretch FRN is $120 and the G-10 is $210. That's a 75% increase. So, applying that same formula to a VG-10 Delica with FRN at $66 you'd be looking at a G-10 model with the same steel going for $115.

Better steel with G10 for $115 I'm getting 4 of each lol
Don't hold your breath.

Back in 2009, MSRP for an FRN Delica was $90 and MSRP for the G-10 version was $180. FRN Endura's MSRP was $95, G-10 version's was $200. I could be wrong, but I'd expect those ratios wouldn't be any better today. If I'm right we're talking $220 MSRP ($132 MAP) for a G-10/VG-10 Delica, and $242 MSRP ($145 MAP) for a G-10/VG-10 Endura. Any "better" steel will just up those numbers.

I hope these stay in the rumored blue G10.

And for steel, what about CPM-20CV? Hasn't been in many Spydie models and is an amazing slicing steel, which would line up perfectly with the Delica.

I hope these stay in the rumored blue G10.

And for steel, what about CPM-20CV? Hasn't been in many Spydie models and is an amazing slicing steel, which would line up perfectly with the Delica.

rumored blue eh? :) that would be awesome, but I'd also like the grey like on the caly sprint and g10 manbug. There no way they are gonna be produced with western steels unless the production is brought home.

Back