1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CANCEL MEMBERSHIP

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by HxX2, Nov 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HxX2

HxX2 Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 7, 2018
    IVE BEEN A BASIC($10) MEMBER FOR LESS THAN A DAY. I THOUGHT I COULD LIST KNIVES FOR SALE WITH THE BASIC MEMBERSHIP BUT APPARENTLY THAT IS NOT THE CASE. IS THERE ANYWAY TO CANCEL MY MEMBRSHIP ND GET A REFUND?

2. benchwarmer380

benchwarmer380 Valyrian Member Platinum Member

Sep 17, 2012
    Welcome!

It's doubtful, but good luck.

A Gold membership is the minimum required to sell knives from your collection. If you make knives, you'll need a Knife Maker / Craftsmen membership.

If you are still interested in selling some knives, upgrade to the proper level and the Basic will be prorated.

3. Boru13

Boru13 Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod Moderator Pirate

Apr 23, 2005
    I'm not sure why you would have thought you could list knives for sale as a Basic member, from the Exchange rules.

PLATINUM or GOLD - Platinum or Gold members are allowed to post in any of the Individual For Sale or Trade forums. They may sell items in the For Sale By Individuals, and can list items for Trade as well. They cannot sell items they have made, for that you will require a Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider membership, no exceptions.

BASIC MEMBERS - Basic members are not allowed to post items for sale. You may post items for Trade in the Wanted To Trade Forums, or post requests for items to purchase in the Wanted To Buy Forums.

4. HxX2

Nov 7, 2018
    Obviously I misread it. If you’re not offering a solution to my problem maybe you can keep your comments to yourself

5. JJ_Colt45

JJ_Colt45 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 11, 2014
    He is a Mod offering a solution ... upgrade to gold ... I doubt you will get anywhere with that attitude ...

6. HxX2

Nov 7, 2018
    I’ve already paid $10 dollars thinking I could sell a knife on this forum. That was my fault. I’m not wanting to pay anymore money to sell something where there are plenty of outlets to sell items for free.

7. Boru13

Apr 23, 2005
    The solution would be to upgrade to Gold if you want to sell, if not send me your name and address and I'll refund your $10... sound good to you ?

craytab likes this.
  8. HxX2

Nov 7, 2018
    Sounds good. Thank you for your help sir. That’s what I was trying to do all along. Do you need my email address or physical address?

9. Boru13

Apr 23, 2005
    PM me your name and address.

10. shinyedges

shinyedges Slipped into the abyss, care to join me? Platinum Member

Jun 5, 2012
    To damn nice.:mad:

11. HxX2

Nov 7, 2018
    Thanks. PM sent.