*Cancelled* Becker Rendezvous 2020

I'm looking forward to the forthcoming antigen test so they can start mapping how many folks had it already and never realized it.
Once there's an idea of how many "immunes" are already walking around, there may be able to be some relaxation of the distancing, or at least better targeted.

I'm looking forward to the forthcoming antigen test so they can start mapping how many folks had it already and never realized it.
Once there's an idea of how many "immunes" are already walking around, there may be able to be some relaxation of the distancing, or at least better targeted.

Yeah, I really hope they can pull that off too!

OK Gents...
This Spring rendezvous has been officially cancelled.
Ethan said a Fall get together would cool. He may hop on this thread and give a little guidance. But as of now we will not be holding a gathering in Montana this Spring.
I know a lot of us had put in time off for this thing, but with the way things are it’s going to be best if we postpone.
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me.

Too bad. I love the area. Lots of hot springs. Lots of scenery. Lots of top-notch motorcycling. Unfortunately, the only way I could attend was if school was out but the quarantine eased. The same will hold true in the fall. At least I assume I will be back at work again.

That’s the right call at this present time, gents. :thumbsup:

I’m hoping all of you and yours are safe and well right now. :)

It's not the call I was hoping for, but it's the one I was expecting.
I appreciate getting plenty of advance warning.
Hopefully the weather here will cooperate that week and I can work on the house here instead.

Ah shucks! It was starting to look like I might be able to get to it too!

Hopefully, “fall” might mean ‘late summer’ as I could possibly make it over! ;)

Blade show got moved back to Aug 7-9 in hotlanta, so it'll be interesting to see when it gets scheduled. 2 years ago E tried to do one at the end of September.

Bummer on the cancellation. I wasn't going to be able to make it anyways, but hoping to make it in the future. Any word on the old location for events or a different Oregon location?

Thank you for asking,

The old location in Noti, Oregon has been sold, so we don't have access to it any longer. I know of a place just outside of Bend we could use as a fall back if needed in the future. Right now the talk is on doing it in Washington on one of the Beckerheads property's. Seems like I heard Seattle ish as to the location in Washington, but I don't know for sure.

I know Ethan still wants to do one or some in Montana. We'll figure it out. It's not like we're gonna stop doing them.

Nate

This is a bummer. I got an extra day on the back end to dedicate to this trip.

A real let down.

I'd be sitting around the fire smoking my pipe right now. Probably drinking whatever was being passed around the circle.

because SWMBO couldn't change the dates for her vacation request, we stayed home and are rebuilding the back deck instead -- when it's all done, I'll have a new place for a firepit -- since we added a 16' wide roof under part of it.
I would much rather be waking up about now, rebuilding the fire, and starting up a pot of coffee.

I would much rather be waking up about now, rebuilding the fire, and starting up a pot of coffee.
Yeah, there'd be bacon, sausages, eggs, that stumptown coffee mixed with chocolate and just a bit of irish whisky in it.
Last minute blade swaps.

Yeah, there'd be bacon, sausages, eggs, that stumptown coffee mixed with chocolate and just a bit of irish whisky in it.
Last minute blade swaps.

good point - so you should keep that 3HM.

Back