• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Canon 77D 24.2MP DSLR & Yi 4k+ action camera

`br4dz-

Gold Member
PM ME OR EMAIL ME @ (BRAV90 AT GMAIL DOT COM), if emailing, provide your BF username and feedback score

It may take me a while to respond, I work nights and sleep during the day, but I'll get back to you as soon as I see a message. Click on the pictures for larger resolution images. I can provide further pictures if needed.

1) Canon 77D 24.2MP APS-C DSLR (body only), $480 Shipped, lightly used, hasn't shot more than a couple thousand pictures at best. Had it as a backup camera for some of my trips and hikes, but my 80D saw 98% of the use. Comes with all the originals...box, charger, battery, strap, manuals, and so forth.

2) Yi 4K Plus Action Camera, $100 Shipped, used throughout the week on my trip across the country, hasn't been used since. Purchased in Late January or early February on Amazon. Comes with original box, I don't recall if it came with a charging cable or not (I don't think it did), so there will not be a cable included. Uses USB-C for charging. Has latest firmware (as of March) installed as well.

Back