Can't log in to my original account

I can't get into my account (cgd160), the password I have used for almost 20 years isn't working. The real problem is I have a new email address (I thought I updated it.) so I can't reset the password. Can someone update the email address in account name cgd160 so I can use that account. Use the email address I used to create this account.

Alright, how about changing the primary email address in cgd160 to the secondary, I'm pretty sure I still have that one. It should be an excite email address, starting with a c.

I need some sort of proof showing you owned the previous account. Did you have a paid subscription under it at any time? Can you forward a receipt to me?

I did have a paid subscription about fifteen years ago, but definitely don't have a receipt. If I sign up for a paid membership now would that work?

Need proof of ownership of the original account to merge the two

Then you might as well delete that account, you watch, that account will never get logged in or used again. Sometimes you have to have a little trust.

Just send an email to the backup email address @excite.com

Last edited:
Spark, the name on this account (cgd160-2) is the same name on the other account (cgd160) with the same birth date and and location. This will all match up with the Credit Card I will use to go Gold. I can even tell you the email address on the cgd160 account.

How would I know the name, birthday, location and email address of cgd160 if I was someone else and why would I be willing to to pay for a Gold membership just to get into that account?

Back