Carbon Fiber Goods (sleeve dagger, push dagger etc..)

Mark Terrell

BANNED
I'm going to be making runs of Carbon Fiber goods quite a bit here pretty soon, so if you have interest in something let me know (you can post it here)...

Right now I'm planning on:

Knuckles (already in progress)
Sleeve Daggers (like the O.S.S. sleeve daggers, kind of...)
Push daggers
Maybe some sort of Push/Small Kiridashi

Let me know if you have other unmentioned ideas...

MT

carbon fiber money clip?? a bottle opener? any thing in CF u have at blade i will probably buy one of, atleast. :D

I'll shoot you a mail about shipment tonight when I get home.

You better finish off the CF butt plug extra smooth, You may get a bad case of ring sting if those fibers find their way into your sphincter.

Hey Mark ... I know your busy but I was wondering if there was any progress on the carbon fiber push daggers ? THANKS !

looking forward to your Carbon knives , but i might also add that a carbon bowie could be a good addition as well and something i may want to buy.

keep it up looking forward to your carbon works :)

How about something like a climbing piton crossed with a kobutan?

Brand_New_Antique_Ring_Piton_resized.jpg

Plastic%20pegs%206.jpg

Maybe a single knuckle 'loop' at the top so you could punch with the index finger knuckle and use the pointy end when using your fist as a hammer. Does this make sense to anyone but me? Imagine the top image with a bigger finger ring. Combine the first image and the tent peg and you get an idea of what i'm on about.

Hell I just like pointy things. Would probably want the 'shaft' to be 0.5'' thick by 1''. Allowing it to orientate itself in your hand easier. Something 4'' to 6'' long maximum and nice and pointy.

pushdaggerpushdaggerpushdaggerpushdaggerpushdaggerpushdaggerpushdaggerpushdaggerpushdaggerpushdaggerpushdaggerpushdaggerpushdaggerpushdaggerpushdaggerpushdaggerpushdaggerpushdaggerpushdaggerpushdaggerpushdaggerpushdaggerpushdaggerpushdaggerpushdaggerpushdaggerpushdaggerpushdaggerpushdaggerpushdaggerpushdaggerpushdaggerpushdaggerpushdaggerpushdaggerpushdaggerpushdaggerpushdaggerpushdaggerpushdagger

Back