Carbon Fiber Knuckle Dusters are Available

Mark Terrell

BANNED
These will kind of be a fixture round here.......:) Anyway, they are available (see pics), and details below...

IMG_5184.JPG

IMG_5573.JPG

They are 100$ each, and that includes delivery(international shipping will be extra)..

Bulk orders are welcome, and anything past 10 knuckles ordered gets a discount...

If you want some of them, please email me, p.m. me or post here, but don't just post here as I may miss it for a day or 2....

Paypal can be paid to Mark@mtknives.com and mailed payment can go to the address listed here ... www.mtknives.com/contact

Thanks, and I look forward to doing business w/ you.

MT

Wow. Are these suitable for hitting? Not that I would, I'm mostly curious.

Neat design by the way. :thumbup:

Wow. Are these suitable for hitting? Not that I would, I'm mostly curious.

Neat design by the way. :thumbup:

They are indeed good for hitting !

I'v broken ceramic and clay tiles, bricks, smashed up bamboo and a heap of other stuff all with virtually no damage to the knucks at all.
The points are slightly flattened off but thats it.

:):thumbup:

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC09410.jpg
    DSC09410.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1,190
Thanks for the quick review Haze... I've got a video of a guy busting some bricks with them, but I don't know how to post video... If anyone knows how, let me know and I'll post it up.

MT

No lowballing on this forum moron! Respect the fact that the man is trying to make a living.

Last edited by a moderator:
Semipro, lowballing the man in his own forum is not right. If he sells to you at that price, he's just dropped his price for everyone.

Back