Carbon Fiber Knuckles about ready

Mark Terrell

BANNED
Hey guys, these should be ready to ship by next Wednesday or so barring something unforeseen...

If you have a color preference for the cord wrap, let me know and I'll let you know if I've got it..

So, if you want to start sending in your payment(s), they can go to

Mark@mtknives.com (for Paypal), and be sure NOT to mention CF Knuckles, just title it CF or something... Paypal kinda frowns on weaponry... Also, please add the 3% for the fees.

If you're overseas, let me know and I'll get you a shipping quote...

Mailed payments can go to

Mark Terrell Knives
P.O. Box 1113
Mason, TX 76856

Thanks, and I'll make another thread regarding this to make sure folks see it. I'll also send out a p.m. (in a couple of days).

If you want more than one set of these let me know as I'll have extras...

Thanks all,

MT

Mark,
That sounds great these are almost ready. :D Do you have a tan color to wrap the knuckles with.
Thanks
Aaron

Oops, sorry....

They are 100$ + 7$ shipping in the U.S. (overseas, contact me and I'll get a quote)...

Thanks,

MT

Can you drop me an e-mail with a quote for the numbers we talked about
and for shipping to Taiwan, Il get you squared up right away :):thumbup:

PM's replied to and payment received by everyone who has said they sent it thus far...

MT

Hey Mark, I sent a couple emails a while ago and I saw the sticky about your slow response times, but I saw in another topic someone mentioning problems with bladeforums email... To summarize, while I am still interested, I have alot of stuff piling up so I'm holding off at least for now. You don't need to hold one in reserve for me if there's interest.

Mark..., my payment will be in the mail by week's end. I would prefer a dark cord wrap, please; maybe black or OD green. Do you still have extras? I might like a set (two). Would shipping still be $7 for two? Thanks for your time.

Yep, I'll have a bunch of them as I'm making them for Blade and dealers etc....

Shipping for them is 7$ for up to 5 of them or unless you live overseas...

MT

Looking forward to checking these out. They will be my fancy dress-up knucks, as opposed to my work knucks or special occasion knucks. :thumbup:

How tough is carbon fiber? Will I ding it up punching holes in watermelons? :confused:

Back