Carbon fiber sebenza picture thread

Post your pics your carbon fiber sebbies. Any kind you got. Inlay or full CF. Insingo or clip point. Large or small.

Anyone?

I about to pull the trigger on a carbon fiber inlay small sebenza on BladeHQ. I need you guys to convince me with your CF sebbies

I made this for the Large Insignio out of Twill Carbon Fiber. It is similar to CRK.

I've got one in the mail (small CF Seb insingo). Will post pics when it arrives.

Didn't take much convincing. I ended up going with Knife Art's exclusive carbon fiber small sebenza.

Here's a shot of my large regular BG42 Sebenza with a beautiful carbon fiber scale made by Barry H.

CarbonFiberSebenza-1.jpg

Are the CF scales on the KnifeArt Sebenzas shiny or matte? It's very hard to tell from pictures.

Here's a shot of my large regular BG42 Sebenza with a beautiful carbon fiber scale made by Barry H.

CarbonFiberSebenza-1.jpg

I really like that lanyard - is that commercially available or did you make that?

(Also nice photography - did you take that picture?)

I saw a picture in the pinned photo thread with a small carbon fibre insingo with silver hardware that looked very nice. I haven't been a fan of the insingo look, but that one was very nice. I like the cf + silver better than cf + blue too.

Question about the cf scale: on the normal 21 the screws kind of gall (or whatever it's called) to the titanium, so they fit very snugly and securely. I've always wondered if that's "compromised" by replacing the ti with cf.

Tom_B CRK Nyala Insingo with Custom Carbon Scales.

I'm not a fixed blade kinda guy, but I have to say, that's one of the most beautiful knives I've ever laid eyes on.

Back